7.

Uraraka has officially lost her mind. It's been 4 months since everything started and she stalks me like a lion hunting it's prey. She honestly needs to calm down unless she wants to get smacked upside the head. I have to go into fancy restaurants just to get away from her, thank god she's broke. Wait- That's a bad thing huh? Anyways I'm pretty sure deku knows what I'm doing, he just hasn't told which is like amazing. Then again why would he tell? I'm his best friend! Me and Toga are doing ok, besides the fact that when someone goes near me she will attack them- Great thing my quirk can make them forgot about us. Anyway being a villain is so difficult I swear.

-

"Hey y/n!" Deku says making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh, hey Deku." I say skeptical because up until now he's been avoiding me..

"Soooo~"

"You sound a bit wei-"

I realize something.

"Toga?-"

"Hehehe~ Bingo! Hi!!"

Toga runs up and hugs me.

"H-howd you get dekus blood?.." I feel worried because even though I'm a villain he's my best friend.

"He hasn't told you? He joined the LOV! He said... I forgot what he said but he let me use some of his blood so I can hang out in school with yo-"

"Y/N!" Uraraka walks up to me and punches me.

"WHAT THE FU-"

Toga grabs uraraka by the hair.

"Who do you think you are? Don't hurt them." Toga says growling a bit.

"Shut up deku, I'm trying to protect you! She's working with the villains I have proof! I saw her meet up wi-"

Toga drops her on the ground. Uraraka is still trying to get up but is failing because Toga has her pinned to the ground at this point which is making uraraka blush like crazy because she thinks it's deku.

"D-deku what are you-"

Toga lowers her face inches away from uraraka.

". . ." Uraraka stays quiet

You can see the lust in her eyes.

Toga slowly turns back into herself and urarakas eyes widen.

"W-what! What did you d-do with d-deku?!" She stutters a bit before touching Toga making her float.

"Hey put me down! I swear I'll kill you when I get down!"

Uraraka gets up and walks over to me with a knife.

"Oh~ ha~ look at you! Pathetic."

She stabs me

I wake up

"That was a dream?!" I gasp as I sit up.

"What kind of dream was that! That was way too realistic!" I flop back down as I'm still tired.

". . ."

"Why am I doing this..? For love..?? This feels so wrong.. I think I need to rethink this..." I slowly fall asleep

Yeah! It's back anyway you can decide if you want to stay a villain or become a hero! Either way you end up with Toga.

Words: 485