Chapter 6: Shopping

~Mia's p.o.v~
My school already had our prom so i said yes when Max asked me to go with him. It wasnt like anyone else was gonna ask me anyway. Max is practically my only friend were going shopping tomorrow for my dress & his tux it's gonna be fun!

~ the next day~

~Max's p.o.v~
So today is the day i take Mia to get her dress. I am on my way over to her house, and i am really nervous. But i cannot wait to see what beautiful dress she chooses.

~Mia's p.o.v~
When Max get's here i all of a sudden get really nervous. I don't know why, but i did.
"You alright?" He asked i guess i looked nervous or something.
"I'm great actually." I say with a smile
"Good let's go!" He say's excitedly.
I get in his car as i ask why he's so excited.
"Because i get to see such a gorgeous girl like you in a bunch of amazing dresses," Max said as he blushed a little.
I just smile & look out the window. While were driving to the dress store Max turn's on the radio. It's a pierce the veil song. I love screamo music it's like perfect. Like him...
"I LOVE THIS SONG," i screamed like an idiot.
Max look's at me and smile's "me too!"
I giggle and we get to the store & go in i see so many beautiful dresses.

~Max's p.o.v~

Mia look's so gorgeous in all these dresses but there was one that caught my eye and i though she would like it so i handed it to her and said try it on please. When Mia comes out of the dressing room my jaw drop's Mia looks compeletely gorgeous in this dress.

"this is the one i love it and it looks gorgeous on you," i say as i smile at her.

She blushes a little and say's thank you.

" hey Mia i know i don't know you very well but um... will you go out with me?" i get a little nervous because she kinda just stand's there looking at me with a smile. Then out of no where,

"I would love too" she finally answered.

i just smile like an idiot and pull her into a huge hug i know this is fast but i mean i honestly kinda just have this special connection with her, and i think she feels the same way.

" Now it's your turn." she say's as she smile's.

I blush just a bit as she pionts out a black tux and a peach colored bow tie. "this will look great with my dress!"

She seem's so excited about all this i'm glad she's happy it's much better then seeing her sad even though she was still attractive. I mean she's gorgeous, funny, smart, ect... She's just all out PERFECT! Anyway once i try on that tux Mia snap's picture and smile's "you look great see," she point's the phone in my face. I smile "Hey Mia?"

"yeah?'

"Let's go buy these but we have to hurry im taking you some where,"

"where we going?"

"Well you'll just have to see then wont we?"

she' giggle's as we walk out of the store. When we get in my car i look at Mia "your so gorgeous baby" i smile and grab her hand. She all of a sudden look's really hapy, then she put's her head on my shoulder.

"Can we just hang out at your house or something?" she ask's.

"Yes, but that mean's you will have to meet my mom, you okay with that?"

"Yes! i would love to meet your mom," she say's happily.

"Gosh, i love you so much" i say as i pull her in closer and kiss her forehead.
"Max?" Mia asked.
"Yes?" I smiled.
"Can we goto my house instead?" She said as she looked at me.
"We can do anything you want," i stated.