Chapter One

Death. The smell was all around me. Enveloping me in its' dark tendrils, pushing its' way into my nostrils, forcing me to take in the foul substance, choking me, begging me to wretch and heave and give up my hidden body. But I was not ready to so.
The voices echoing around me warned me well enough to use all of my strength just to keep quiet. How I had gotten myself into this mess was unbeknownst to me, but instinct told me that a mess it was indeed. Crinkling my nose and trying to steady my breathing once again, I calmed my racing heart with images of him. Images of the one man who had been haunting me since the moment I awoke.

Seemingly hours later when the heated voices had disappeared, I allowed myself a momentary peek out of my strange confinement. A gasp of horror was ushered from my lips before being stifled with a cold, clammy hand. Poking my head out even more, I took in the stark white walls, the gleaming metal tables and the cold, unsavory looking instruments. Thoughts scurried through my head as realization of my grave predicament crept in. Panic seeped through my veins and my previously steady heart beat repeatedly caught on the lump forming in my throat. As the bile erupted through my esophagus, I clawed my way out of my confinement. Once out, my hands found their way to my throat as I once again tried to calm my breathing.
I was disgusted with the place I had found myself to be in. Glancing wildly around the room, I dumbfoundedly met the eyes of my dead acquaintances.
The only thought pounding through my head was begging me to get out, and fast.

Da da da daaaaa!
I finally updated 😅
Soooo I know it's short but I think I'll be updating after school as well because I'm in study hall right now and I've already started writing chapter two. Chapter two will also have a picture of the unnamed narrator. I hope you guys like it so far haha, please comment and vote!