How it started

Being stuck with someone in a basement can really change your perspective on the world.
It doesn't necessarily need to be in a basement per say. It could be in a bathroom, bedroom, or even in the attic?
Surprisingly,.. I am kinda glad this women took me in.. or else... I.. wouldn't have met....

...You💜

Diego's POV

God damn..
This had to be one of the worst School days EVER.
But you know what? I am just glad it is over with.

I took my usual home route. Walking home was always the best part of the day. I can look all around me and just notice the nature while I drown in my own thoughts.
It really does relieve my stress..

I know it might be crazy but... I absolutely love being alone. I never thought of the idea of being with someone. Ofc I got some crushes, but I never thought of being with them.
Relationships aren't a requirement
Or at least to me..

20 min. Later

I noticed my house from a couple blocks away.
Wow, that was fast
But.. why is there a cemi truck parked outside?
Probs one of those truckers who think they can park anywhere
I roll my eyes

I had an odd tentation while getting closer.
Shivers started going up my spine

As I come closer, I can see a curlied haired women come out and walk towards me.
I walked passed her and pretend I didn't notice her.

As I was about to open the gate, from the corner of my eye I see her sprinting to me. I panic as I try to open it.
But I was too slow..
She pushed me to the floor and..well.. I passed out...