ੈ♡˳ ᴬᶜᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ

ACT ONE !
──────────────────

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓ 

ACT ONE CHAPTERS :
Ethereal
Checkerboard Chicks
Karasuno
Bosses/Sakusa Kiyoomi

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ACT ONE AND, WHAT IS IT ABOUT ?

ACT ONE of CHILD PRODIGY is basically all the random and fun chapters, leading up to the actual story and plot.

STARTING OFF with a seemingly mixed emotion chapter [ ETHEREAL ] the whole direction and path of act one is to lead the reader towards multiple emotions, not just one.

ACT ONE is basically just y/n l/n's life as a famous soccer player who has mommy and lowkey daddy issues that she/they usually refuses to talk about.

Y/N HIDES her mommy [ and lowkey daddy ] issues by texting and having fun with her friends.

THE HOLE drilled in by her parents longs to be filled up by the love her friends and fans, which is why she loves them so much.

HOWEVER THE fact that y/n has a hole drilled by her parents in the first place is what they try to hide. this is by saying that she wishes they weren't famous.

WHATS AFTER ACT ONE?

OBVIOUSLY, AFTER ACT ONE, ACT TWO, will be shown. ACT TWO will basically be ***** y/n's ********* and how she **** ** **. it'll be all about her ******* her ******* and all about her ***** and ***** ******.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

ACT ONE CHARACTERS :

L/N Y/N

SUNA RINTARO

MIYA ATSUMU

MIYA OSAMU

KIYOKO SHIZUMU

TENDO SATORI

IWAIZUMI HAJIME

BOKUTO KOTARO

HINATA SHOYO

AKAASHI KEJI

SAKUSA KIYOOMI

REST OF KARASUNO

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

──────────────────
ACT ONE !