6

Ronnies POV: I could heard a lot of people around around me I felt people touching my body with cold metal things holy shit was I in the middle of a surgery?! I couldn't tell really, that's all  I remember before I woke up in a white room there was roses scattered tons and tons and tons of bouquets I heard someone gasp and I turned to look " hey Jacky!" I managed to say quietly he smiled and hugged me " Ronnie thank goodness your awake man! Andy will  be so happy ." He said in his thick accent . I looked at him " how how do you know about Andy and Me ." He laughed slightly " he's only been sitting here every single day.. he really loves you ." I smiled " well where is he." Jacky smiled " he had to go on tour " I nodded " well I can't wait to see him." Jacky laughed " we'll just have to get you ready."

*A few months later *

AndysPOV: I sighed walking on the plane it was time to go home after a long tour I couldnt help but be sad I hid it but still I'm so depressed i miss Ronnie. I layed my head to the side and slowly drifted to sleep. I walked up a steep hill it was green lined with roses I smiled as I saw Ronnie at the top of the hill he looked perfect. I waited no time running to him and hugging him. I held him in my arms and went to kiss him but he turned into a pile of bones I stepped back and screamed as everything turned into blood and everything lit up on fire. I suddenly jumped awake as the plane landed CC was staring at me " dude you need help."  I groaned and grabbed my luggage getting off the plane and heading home. I turned the key to open my door I walked in and closed the door behind me as I put the luggage down. I stood still before running to the love of my life, Ronnie smiled and held me tight. I  kissed him passionately . 

( OMG sorry I took so long guys! Anyways here's the next part so next chapter continues this love seen they're may or may not be smutt that's up to you)