Gunhak || Complicated

"Why you have to go and make things so complicated?"

Y/n p.o.v
I was sitting at the cafe, waiting for Gunhak to come. I was sitting near the window seat, hoping to see him.

"Miss, here are your drinks"

"Thank you"

Well the drinks are here... I put the hot chocolate on the other side as I take my latte.

Gunhak is my boyfriend.... I think. We've been out for about 2 or 3 dates ever since he confessed. But he never made it official to us.

I was about to text him when the bell from the cafe door rang. I looked up and finally saw him.  I smiled to him as he sat down.

"Hi!"

"Hey Gunhak! I didnt know what you liked so I ordered a hot chocolate."

"Oh it's fine, I love chocolate" (I know he doesnt like sweet things irl but it's a ff so deal with it)

He smiled as he took a sip. Putting down the cup as he devoured the taste I sipped on my latte while taking a photo of him. He stared at me when the camera clicked.

"What? You look cute!"

I showed him the lock screen I just changed and he laughed. Gosh his smile is adorable.

After our little drink at the cafe, we started walking to a park. Hand in hand. It was our third date and honestly it was cute.

"Wanna get ice cream Y/n?"

He looked at me as I nodded excitedly.  He chuckled and pulled me to the ice cream shop down the street.

"One chocolate and one vanilla please."

"Gunhak, how do you know my love for vanilla?"

"I over heard you talking about it with Chaeyoon..."

He grew shy as he scratched the back of his neck. He's adorable please. I took out my wallet and paid before he could stop me. He doesn't like me paying for food whatsoever.

"Yah why did you pay?"

"Its my treat this time Gunhak."

"But-"

"No buts. I paid and that's finale."

We argued as we walked, well he walked me to my house. Finishing the ice cream as well. We took pictures around the neighborhood as well, capturing memories.

"Well here's my stop"

"Aww. I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"You know I never miss school Gunhak."

"True.... You're a good girl."