Honest talks

-2 months later and they finally became civel-

"Harry...", Draco said.

"What Dray", Harry asked

"I got a note from Dumbledore",

"The fuck does that mean", Harry sassed

"I don't know...haven't opened the scroll", Draco sat down on the counter next to Harry.

"Well read it dumb arse", Harry joked

"I get it I get it", Draco shock his head,

Dear boys,

You  have one more month left together,

that might be good news for both of  you.

We killed You-Know-Who but we don't know if it's safe yet.

Stay safe,

-Dumbledore.

Harry didn't want to leave in a month he was growing attached Malfoy in the last few months, Draco felt the same way, he needed Harry that's what kept him alive.

"We can go back to a same what normal life and you never need to see me again", Draco said, "yeah..without... you", Harry slipped out, "yeah isn't that what we wanted?", Draco sighed, "no not really..you're not to bad to live with", Harry said, Draco was shocked by the ravenattes honesty, "well Potter if we are being honest... you aren't that bad to live with either", Draco smiled.

"Why are you being nice", Harry chuckled, "because I care about you Potter", Draco rested his head on the ravenattes shoulder.

Draco was warm for someone who had such a cold presence

"Potter I love you and it's fine if you don't love me back I just need you..somewhere in my life", Draco  held Harrys hand.

"Draco I love you and need you too", Harry said sweetly.

"Maybe after all this we don't need to go different ways", Draco looked into the green eyes in front of him,

"Maybe we can".

This is now the end of this