p a r t o n e

When you were younger you had gotten in a serious accident and lost most of your memory. Before you got in the accident you had moved from Japan. Your single mother got a job offer in America and she took it because it gave good money. It had been 7 years since you've moved to California and you guys were crazy rich. (and when I mean crazy I mean like the richest people in the world)

"Y/n we are moving back to Japan" Your mom said to you putting on her shoes. You look up from your phone confused.

"Why? We are perfectly fine here in America." You tell her.

"Yes sweetie I know but I miss Japan and besides you'll see your old friends there!" she tries explaining to you.

"What do you mean 'old friends'" You ask her.

"See you later sweetie! Also Susan may you please start packing her/his stuff? We are leaving early in the morning." Your mom completely ignored your question.

"Yes ma'am I will start now." She replied smiling softly.

"Thank you!" your mom leaves to head of to work.

~time skip to 3 in the morning~

"Y/n wake up its time to leave for Japan." Susan whispers. You groan and get up. You hadn't got any sleep because you were busy texting your goodbyes to your friends from school. You do your morning routine and head off to the airport. It took 14 hours to get there. You both get off the plane and go to your old house. (before you moved this is the house you lived in)

You guys go inside and unpack.

"Hey mom i'm gonna go get starbucks." you say grabbing your bag.

"Alright hun be safe."

You walk out the door and walk to Starbucks because we don't got the time to drive there. You go inside and wait in line.

"Hi can I get the (your order)" you tell the person (because we people-)

"Yeah sure would you like anything else?" the person asked politely.

"No thanks" you reply getting out the money.

"Ok what is the name for your order?" he asked kindly.

"L/n Y/n" you reply giving him the money. The person looked at you for a while. It looked like he had seen a ghost. You look at his name tag. 'suna rintaro' it said.

"Uhm sir are you alright?" you asked Suna.

"h-huh? oh you im fine its just been awhile since ive seen you" he replied. 'What does he mean its been awhile ive never seen this person ever in my life' you think to yourself.

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are.." you look down shyly giving him the money. He looks at you confused. "Have a nice day-" you look down at his tag again. "Suna" you bow down at him and walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bRuh this is so bad omg- well who knows when the next part is out baiuhgaeouhg anyways hope you have/had a good day make sure to drink water and eat food and yeah bYe