Chapter 1

Megan's POV:
I have never been so busy with my life due to the amount of filming coming up and yet it brings me down quite a bit. I barely have the free time to hang out with my new boyfriend at all which must suck but then again he has been stuck in the recording studio daily as well. I was scrolling on my phone to glance at social media when I came across an foster home page that was trying to set up interviews for people to come and find out what kid fits their home style. Now I never thought about asking Kells to actually have a kid with me considering that we have four now and to have another one could cause jealously issues. I mean I would love to have an adopted one even though it would be awhile before we can due to the amount of work has to be done for these careers. I sighed softly as I tapped on the link in the profile to set up an interview with a kid while figuring out a way to reveal this to Kells without him getting upset about it. I was filling out the form to simply see how the interview would work and I knew it could take some time to answer all questions that I have for this kid. I decided to set up the interview with this boy named Christian who seemed very sweet and much like Kells in a way. I don't see much about him which means that he might have had a tough past and refused to mentioned it to anyone. I finished up the form as I heard my name being called for the set and I put my phone away to get ready for the number. I finished up for the day as I went back to the house to start reading a book or looking up information on this kid that I am about to adopt with Kelly himself.

Christian's POV:
I was getting prepared to focus on a painting that would take time to do as the day was very boring and my orphan mom was allowing me to do so since she got to know our hobbies and wanting us to be quite happy in ways. I focused more on nature and human realistic paintings to really bring them to life even though they would never end up in a museum at all. As I am painting the canvas, I get really invested into it that I didn't hear the knock on the door and jumped a bit. "Sorry Christian, I never mean to scare you. I wanted to come by to tell you that you have a scheduled interview tomorrow morning with a special person and I expect you to be on your best behavior. The time for it is at 9:00am", says my foster mom. "Thank you for telling me because otherwise I would have forgotten. Do you know who the person is exactly", I questioned? The lady chuckled a bit as she stared at me which made me believe that she knew exactly who wanted to see me tomorrow and it should be a fun time. "I will say that she wishes to be a mystery due to the image that she holds up to the public. You will be very shocked soon enough", she says. That response made me very confuse because I thought for sure that it would be someone important and I have to say it could be a celebrity. I went back to my painting to finish it up as it was looking great in a way and I hummed a song in my head to keep me calm. Tomorrow should be exciting and I kept trying to figure out the guest.