☆11. First Day with you☆

Jimin was finally discharged from the hospital, in the process Jungkook and Hoseok were visiting Jimin at the hospital every now and then inspite of being busy. Today onwards atleast for few weeks Jimin was going to stay with Jungkook in his and yoongi's mansion. Accordingly Jungkook will tell Jimin about the truth of him not being his father after 1 month, Hoseok said that untill then Jimin's mind will be strong enough to handle the truth, so Jungkook had decided that he is going to be Jimin's Appa for one month atleast. But little did he realised it was the most hardest and regretting decision Jungkook had ever made.

Jimin was getting on his nerves just like how he did with him on first day. Asking Jungkook weird questions or requesting him to do things for him and the cold hearted Jeon Jungkook had no choice but to listen to the six years old boy who was currently his son even if it was for just few days.

"Appa where are we going ?" Jimin asked to Jungkook who was driving the car looking outside from the car window at the surroundings Jimin was enjoying the nature after being in the hospital for so long.

"We are going home Jimin and you are going to behave don't cause more troubles for me okay?"  Jungkook answered and warned Jimin.

"Appa where is my Eomma ? I haven't seen her at all" Jimin asks making Jungkook to clutch on the car  break from the surprise. Again Jungkook didn't knew what he should answer to Jimins question, firstly yoongi himself didn't knew who was Jimin's father as a result of his one night stand and secondly yoongi clearly mentioned Jungkook that he doesn't want Jimin in his life and yoongi had nothing to do with Jimin, so now what poor Jungkook should answer, why Jimin was this curious about everything Jungkook sighed heavily while driving.

"I'm your Appa and Eomma both, I'm enough for you and stop asking me unnecessary questions Jimin" Jungkook said plainly but what Jimin said made his blood boil in anger and he lost his shit.

"when I was in hospital that girl jisoo she was my new friend Appa, she had two fathers and she was waiting for her baby brother who was in her appa's tummy, so Appa was I in your tummy then ?" Jimin said cutely thinking hard and Jungkook lost the colour of his face now, actually he got this angry because somehow unwillingly he imagined himself with swollen stomach and it weirded him more because even if he was not sure about his sexuality till now. He knew he was bisexual and a top so it really gave him goosebumps when Jimin said that.

"YAH ! JEON JIMIN SHUT UP AND DONT RUN YOUR DAMN BRAIN LIKE THAT, IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD.....  I'M LEAVING YOU HERE ON THE ROAD ! IS THAT CLEAR ?" Jungkook shouts in pure anger at Jimin who got scared seeing his Appa mad on him, Jungkook tries his best to control his anger and tried not to use any swearing words infront of him. Jimin kept his mouth shut during the whole Journey.

Jungkook stops the car infront of mansion gate and was about to get off but Jimin straddled him now sitting on his lap, Jungkook got surprised but Jimin kissed him on the cheek, Jungkook was speechless by this sudden action Jimin kissed him again on the other side of Jungkooks cheek, Jimin nuzzled his nose in the crook of Jungkooks neck.

"Appa I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry for making you angry, please don't be mad at me" Jimin said in low voice inhaling Jungkooks scent nuzzling his nose more deeper in Jungkooks neck seeking comfort in his Appa. Hearing this even though Jungkooks anger never faded away easily but Jimins sweet voice made him melt on spot just like an ice cream.

"I'm sorry Jimin I shouldn't have shouted on you, let's go inside aren't you hungry ?" Jungkook asked smiling at the affection Jimin was showing to him and Jimin pecked him one more time before leaving the car.

The mansion was dead silent yoongi and him had decided not to have any maids or servants in their place and now Jungkook was currently regretting because now he should cook for both of them, Jimin was not supposed to eat normal food yet so Jungkook first started preparing soup for Jimin.