~Chapter Three~

It flew towards our window, being hit by the light of the sun. I noticed it has a letter on its beak. I grabbed it out of curiousity and immediately opened to read.

"𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘠/𝘯 𝘠/𝘓/𝘕
(𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴)

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘠/𝘕,

𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘳𝘺.

𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺,
ꪑ𝓲ꪀꫀ𝘳ꪜꪖ ꪑᥴᧁꪮꪀꪀꪖᧁꪖꪶꪶ"

I finished reading while not realizing that my mouth is widely open of surprise. I ran upstairs back to my mom jumping of joy.

I told her all about it but she said "Honey dear, You can go but where would you get the equipment?"

"I don't know, but i really want to go!" I say with my smile fading slowly.

"I'll think about it dear" My mother says with a concerned face.

I nod with a small smile and go back downstairs. I notice the owl is still there but i ignored it

~𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗕𝗬~

I wake up because of the noisy vehicles on the road. I see my mom beside me with a huge smile on her face. She immediately says "Happy Birthday My Dear Y/N". I think for a few seconds not realising its my birthday. I look up with a smile and say "Thank you mother!".

"Lets go downstairs shall we?"

I nod while noticing a box wrapped in Yellow and Red colored paper. I see my dad sitting while watching the television.

He looks towards me with a smile saying "Happy Birthday Darling!" I hug him and he chuckles.

My mom taps me giving the box i saw in her hands earlier. I didn't question what it is, i opened it as soon as she gave it. I saw my dream phone. I look up with a HUGE smile on my face while hugging both of my mom and dad. I say "Thank you so much mom, dad" They smile.

"Oh and darling, you can also go to the school that you wanted"

I gasped. "OH MY GOSH THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I FINALLY GET TO LEARN MAGIC" while jumping and imitating magical sounds.