#Star (Human!Au)

"Uff, finally... we put all those lights on, even the ones in the front yard" Spoke proud of his performance the small variable, somewhat exhausted, but happy with the result. "Also look at the tree, it looks even more majestic with all those soft lights that I bought it, I can't wait to put all the ornaments on it" The blonde said excitedly.

"Well, you're right, we did a good job with those lights, and we didn't have any accidents this time," the number replied with a little laugh. "But you're right, I want to see what decorations you bought for this beautiful tree."

"Well come on, it's the box on the side of the sofa," X said, going to the mentioned box, opening it quickly. "Ah... I love this part of decorating the tree, especially when we have to put the star on it!" The blond expressed with great emotion, with ironically, stars in his eyes.

"Hahaha first let's put these things and then you can put the star, I would like to first put these golden balls that you bought" I speak the number serenely, looking tenderly at his companion.

"Okay!" X replied with motivation, taking a few spheres to head up the stairs.

And so they continued with the different ornaments, such as angels, swallows, red balls, miniature stuffed animals to hang, small white stars and some very beautiful wooden decorations. Four was carefully passing the decorations to X while he was in charge of placing them.

When there was only one batch of decorations left in the box (a few snowflakes), and 4 went to look for them so X could hang them, the number realized that deep down in the box there was something very peculiar, something that shaped him a mischievous smile on his face.

"X come down for a second! I want you to see this before placing the last decorations," said the blue-haired, keeping a neutral tone and giving an innocent look at the variable.

"Okay?" I'll go down right away," The blond replied somewhat confused, even so he proceeded to go down the stairs. Once downstairs, he continued speaking. "Well, I'm here, what do you want to show me?"

"Well, I didn't know we'd have such a flirtatious variable in this home," The number spoke slowly and softly, at the same time that he took out a small mistletoe from inside the box, swinging it in front of the now flushed gaze of X.

"But I thought I had hidden all the mistletoes for later!" The blond thought ashamed, regretting his carelessness and not knowing how to explain that striking and embarrassing mistletoe that swayed in front of his eyes. "E-em, I, F-Four, I just, I was just, U-Um..."

And without letting him continue with his babbling, and raising the mistletoe over their heads, Four planted a quick kiss on X's lips, feeling the sweetness and softness of his lips, and enjoying that short, but precious moment as if it were the only thing that mattered in his world.

When he separated, he observed the beautiful face of his "sunflower" and with a flirtatious smile he winked at him and stole another kiss, even more fleeting than the previous one but just as delightful and beautiful. Having finished his "mischief", Four took the last remaining decorations from the box and headed to the ladder.

"I'll put up these last decorations, they're my favorites after all. Then you can put the star "sweetie" The blue-haired spoke softly, making the already flushed and stunned boy blush even more.

While 4 was getting ready to put those snowflakes, X was still processing what had happened, because those kisses caught him completely off guard.

Thanks to his little carelessness, he had managed to taste those lips he wanted for so long, at least for a short period of time. He even saw a more gallant and daring side from Four, which left him totally amazed and intrigued to see more of it. However, his shame was stronger, because his face was still bright red and his body could not move yet due to the surprise of that sudden act. He did not move from there other than to see his companion put each of the flakes on the tree, noticing how he put them in a totally symmetrical way.