Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

Tonight, me and Taehyung partner up with this one difficult mission. Two strongest groups of guards already do this mission but end up injured pretty badly. Because of that, Mr. Kim asks both of us to go to do this mission along with a small group of guards. What's this mission? A group of Mafia with a population of 199 guards and a leader which he really unknown to us because he wears a mask. We have to eliminate them because they keep sending threats and mostly to me and Mr. Kim. I don't know why me but tonight, I'll find out who is it.

We all know in the abandoned warehouse, gun in hands. Since Taehyung is the lead in the mission, he keeps giving signals who moves first. I notice this mission kinda different than others. The atmosphere just too.....
........ quiet. We keep going deeper until we reach the middle of the hall. "Taehyung, where are we?" I whispered.

"I don't know, but I sense something fishy in here." Suddenly, the lights blinding us all. When we get used to it, I realized that we trapped. "Welcome back, my son!!" Please don't tell that was....... I look around to find him but I can't.

"Guys, release all the bullets." Then, they start shooting us. We quickly run behind random tall and Taehyung start talking in our earpieces. "Everybody, return fire."

"Yes, sir." We all exclaimed and start shooting back to the enemies. I look around for Taehyung and saw him already running out of ammo. He throws the gun at the middle and........he starts to get into tiger mode. Stripes visible around his neck to his cheek and his eyes turns yellow. Oh lord, he looks so-- Jimin!!! FOCUS!! He then gets out from his hidden spot and jumps around, cracking their necks. More enemies appear and trying to shot Taehyung. I quickly shot him before he does. "Guys, cover for me." I take off my blazer and run in the middle. I take out both my guns and start shooting again.

(Remember!! Taehyung is white tiger hybrid! White!!!)

The coast finally clear and then I ask Taehyung that happens to land beside me from his jumping around. "Sense something?"

"12 o'clock, 30 minutes away."

"Let's go everyone." Together, I and the guards follow Taehyung to his direction. We then stop. "Taehyung, what's wrong?"

"Stay still, Jimin." I move to beside Taehyung and, my father was in front of us with his guards. "Can't believe you really response to my threats, Jimin. Now, do as I say and your cute boyfriend will stay alive."

"He's not my boyfriend, Appa, and I'll rather die than join your gang."

"If you say so," He snapped his fingers and his guards start running towards us. We fight and they start become outnumbered until all our guards got killed. Just me and Taehyung surrounded by 5 guards. "Jimin?" He whispered.

"What?"

"I know this is a wrong timing but, I like you." I think I can feel my blood start rushing to my cheeks.