Roomate/First date

Yooooo! I'll be finishing these one-shots before, finishing The Hybrid! I'm sorry! I just want to finish the small/easier things first! Anyways, here's the ones-shot.

3rd person's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Mikasa sighed as she opened up her computer and opened up Skype, she quickly hit logged in and began to message her.

Mikasa Ackerman: Hey, do you want to video chat?

Annie Leonhart: Alright, just give me a sec

Mikasa sighed and began to get ready, she was about to video chat her beautiful Russian girlfriend, Annie Leonhart. They both met when Mikasa got to go to Russia, because Armin wanted to see their culture and experience it. She met Annie there while, they shopped for food, long story short they soon exchanged number and began to talk before, eventually Mikasa asked Annie out to which she said yes.

Now here they were, dating even if they were so far apart. She smiled as Annie invited her to a video chat, she quickly accepted and waved at Annie when she saw her.

After, a while it was near 12 am where Mikasa lived "Sorry, babe but it's almost midnight, so I have to go" Mikasa said sadly as she looked at Annie softly.

Annie chuckled "Its alright" she said, Mikasa smiling at her heavy accent. Just then she heard the door unlocked "I'm sorry, babe but, I really have to go!" Mikasa said as she stared at the door nervously, through her open doorway.

Annie nodded, she blew a kiss at Mikasa which made Mikasa smile before, she quickly ended the call. The door soon opened to Jean, Armin's boyfriend who entered the room, Mikasa's smile dropped as she saw him.

She groaned as she put her laptop back under her bed "Hey Mika~" he slurred as he walked up to her, she looked at him with a glare.

Jean, was drunk like he always was on the weekends, it normally wouldn't bother Mikasa but, Jean was always so perverted when he was drunk. He would always try and touch her even if she said no, only during those times was Mikasa glad, she worked out.

She was happy when she taught Jean a lesson or two about privacy, she internally cursed as she felt Jean behind her "You're pretty cute, ya know that?~" he slurred as he reached out to touch her ass.

She growled before, quickly grabbing his arm and shoved him to the floor. Jean groaned as he rolled to the side "you bitch..." he groaned out before, slowly getting up and leaving Mikasa's room.

When he left, most likely to his room, she closed the door and moved her desk in front of her door. Her room didn't have a lock, a problem she didn't know she would have.

She then sighed as she walked to her bed, turned off the lights and tried to fall asleep. After, a while she fell asleep even as Jean tried to force his way through the door. He couldn't get to her... right?

•~•~•~•~•
Yo, I updated! :)