Chapter 22

" Uhhh, okay..?" He takes a deep breath, and sits beside you on the couch. " I...I'm a killer, and so is Ben." He looks down in despair, waiting for your answer. Two other males look at Helen in shock, and turn their gazes to you. You laugh a little, and Helen looks up at you in surprise. " W-why are you laughing?" " Helen, I know you're a killer, because if you weren't, then you would've acted a lot differently when I told you that Ben murdered someone." He just kinda stares at you for a minute, then laughs a little. You turn to face the two males that you don't know. " So, are you going to introduce me to these two, or is it just going to be awkward forever?" " O-oh yeah, the elf boy is Dark Link, and the other one is Lost Silver." " ELF BOY!?" " OTHER ONE!?" Both Dark Link and Lost SIlver start yelling at Helen, giving you time to grab your phone from off the table.

Unknown: Answer me ( y/n )

Unknown: ( Y/n ) Answer

Unknown: ( Y/N )

You: Yes, I'm here, what do you need?

Unknown: Would you or would you not care for Helen if he was a murderer?

You: Yes, I would still care for him, just like I still care for you even though you are a murderer

Unknown: You... You care for me?

You: Just because you kill people doesn't mean that I don't care for you

Unknown: Are you serious

You: Yes I'm serious.

You set the phone back down and look back at the males fighting." Well it's nice to meet you two!" They stop, and look at you. You give them a smile. Lost Silver squeals like a fangirl and gives you a hug. ( Even though he doesn't have arms, but stay with me here 😂 ) " If the boss doesn't kill you, you'll fit in great!" " Yeah..." WHAT THE FUCK!? Okay, okay, calm down. If he kills you, well that sucks for you, but if he doesn't, then that's great! " Way to freak her out Lost SIlver." Dark Link gives you a hug. " I'm sure he won't kill a cutie like you ~" You laugh a little. " You sound like Ben, jesus." Dark Link gasps dramatically. " How could you ( y/n ), I thought we were friends!" Everyone laughs a little at that comment, but the laughter is cut short by the fact that your phone starts shaking violently. " Uhhh,I don't think my phone should be doing that.." Helen and Dark Link immediately step in front of you to protect you. ( Awww, protective bois! ) Lost SIlver just kinda floats off to the side, not wanting to be involved with the drama. Ben slowly floats out of your phone, making you raise your eyebrows. " What the fuck, when the hell could he do that?" Dark Link chuckles but quickly composes himself. " ( Y/n ) ~ Why are you with these losers, when you could be with me~?" 

So, chapter 22 is complete! Hope you all have an amazing day, and if you have any question, even if there not about the story, don't hesitate to ask!

- Talon