Chapter 10: The Cure for the Curse

Note: This is the last chapter in this book reeeeeeeeeeee, I will be finishing the series with the next book, see you then

The light was so bright, all I could see afterword was the peacock staff that Mater Fu had. Gabe had brought it home, just in case of any mishaps. I was out for three hours, the girls were crying which was breaking my heart. I had turned back into my normal self and Dusu was sitting to the table beside me. She said" I tried warning you, but something changed your eyes went black and you just stared at me". I said" I am so sorry I could help myself, Gabe are the kids alright I can here them crying". He said " Their fine just scared that your not ok", I got up and walked very slowly to the other room. Then the girls said" Mommy, your arm are you alright". I looked at my arm it was bandaged up. I asked" Is this from Lucifer, I'm guessing", Mari nodded and said" Yes he did a very good job to, I hope that you are healing better it was pretty bad". I said " Its fine I can't feel it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". Something happened I for some reason fell to the floor, screamed and turned into Peura. She well I said" Your all doomed, you have angered me for the last time". Then my daughter said" YOU TOOK OUR MOMMY AND OUR KITTY YOU SHALL PAY". I looked at them and said" I am an ancient being and your 2 three year old's what do you have that I don't". They ran and hugged me, then everyone did I felt so loved and I felt the anger fade away. Dusu who had disappeared into the evil person too was now in a new looking miraculous. I said" Wow I look and feel diffrent", I had turned into a long haired, woman who looked nothing like Myura or Peura I had a real peacock tail and feathers. I said" I love you thank you all". My husband said"I love you and your wellcome".

THis is the ennnnnnnnnnnnnd folks another book done hope you enjoyed see you next time.