the plane

I finished packing and I had to go right away I had my brother help me bring my bags down and once we got downstairs I hug my 2 sister's my mom and my 2 little golden retriever puppies(that hurt because I bring them everywhere) my brother and dad brought my bags out then when my bags were in the car I hugged my dad then me and my brother got in the car because he was driving me to the airport we got to the airport and he helped me get my bags and he walked me into the airport I said goodbye to him and sat in a seat about 15 minutes later I heard on the inter com thingy "A10 plane to Boston" I got up from my seat got my bags and got on the plane, 5 hours later the plane had landed I was so happy to see her! My best friend Zoe ( I just thought of the name Zoe but you can pick any name) who I think I forgot to mention was going on tour too whoops anyways as soon as I got of the plane I saw zoe I dropped my bags and ran up to her she was looking away so at first she was in shock but then she realized it was me so she hugged me back we went to her car once i got my bags about 15 minute later we got to the hotel I said in my mind *its happening this is really happening I'm not ready wait what If they dont like me I'm not ready I'm not ready* zoe could see I had a worried/scared face so she asked me "what's wrong" I didn't say and she said again "what's wrong" I just said "nothing" she said okay then we got out of the car and we walked to the doorway.