My First Day

I was woken up by Sabrina. What the Fuck Sabrina I'm sleeping! I said angered, " Don't wanna be late for your job." Sabrina said enthusiastically. What time is it? I said with a deep morning voice. "Time for you to get up!" Sabrina said as she shook me from dozing off. " Nicole it's five you need to get ready to go."  I sat up slowly and looked at Sabrina and said I start work at nine! Sabrina rolled her eyes and smiled as I curled up with my cover and turned the lamp off. She quickly turned the lamp back on and shook me once again, but I didn't get up I just turned around and said Sabrina you're starting to piss me off to the max! She looked at me and said " You need to look nice, I am going to pick out your outfit and do you're hair! You have to meet the parents today who knows maybe you will impress Carl!" Sabrina said with a smirk. Fine I said but why did you have to wake me up so early? Sabrina said we have to run some errands. What errands I asked " You need some stuff for the kids right? I have a little bit of money." As Sabrina started picking out my outfit, I started to think about what to say to Carl. I wanted to tell him that I have loved him since I met him and I wanted him to cuddle with me and love me back! Sabrina interrupted my thoughts she said she picked out my outfit and to put it on. The outfit she picked out was a Lacey blue crop top, skinny jeans, and my worn out converse. I put on the outfit and went to Sabrinas room to look at it and for Her to see. I looked in the mirror and I gasped and said " holy shit I look fucking hot!" My butt looked huge in those Jeans and oh my boobs they were looking like a nice set of c cups. Sabrina said nice as I was admiring myself in the mirror. It was about time for the job. Can you do my hair Sabrina I said, Of course said Sabrina as she started to do my hair I got a text from Debbie. The text said I need you here now Frank emergency! Sorry. I told Sabrina and threw my hair up in a ponytail and practically ran to the Gallagher's house. I got in as Debbie was leaving " The kids will be here in thirty minutes Frank's passed out at the Alibi." Debbie said rushed. Oh okay I will see you later I said. As Debbie was leaving she turned around and said " Nice ass!" I chuckled Carl came down the stairs with a girl she shortly left after. It wasn't unusual for him to have a girl over every time he did it broke a tiny piece of my heart. I went in the kitchen for some coffee and Carl was looking at me the whole time. " Stare long enough?" I said sarcastically Carl said " never" I pretended not to care but I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. Soon after daycare started. I really don't know what I was expecting, it was chaotic. All I did was change pull ups and pour juice in sippy cups. It was worth it though I had made 60 dollars in one day! I was worn out so I gave 20 dollars to Debbie and left. While I was walking home I couldn't help but think about what Carl said in the kitchen, and all throughout the day I would catch him looking at me. I know what he said in the kitchen was him thinking he was funny but at this point I knew that I had feelings for him. I was dumbfounded by what I should do I wanted to tell him but I couldn't risk my friendship with Debbie and he probably didn't even like me back; Right?