Hustling goes wrong

Shonta was still sleepy. A call had went through her phone.
Shonta: Hello ?
briana: Hurry come to the hospital, close to your house and come to the ICU waiting
room !
Shonta: *confused putting on clothes* ight,I'm coming !
Driving real fast down the road and watching for the cops. She went to the second floor to the ICU waiting room. Seeing everybody with they head down.
Briana: *walk toward her way and walk her to the ICU* We gotta see how he doing !
Shonta: who ?
Briana: your brother 😢
Shanta: what room he in , hurry up ! 😠
Shanta walk in the room and saw her brother right there laying on the bed, trynna not
to cry. He had scarf all on his face.
Trey: ....Its not her fault . I was doing the stuff i wasnt suppose to do and they said I aint got much to live.
Shanta: *busted out crying* Just tell me what you did !
Trey: ...I....I was trying to get some money and a couple of boys had jump me and..and .. the more I stood there they tried to shoot me...I wasn't thinking... I should've had you with me but i thought I could handle on my own. *he closed his eyes trynna to talk somemore*
Shonta: Trey ! Don't go ! you should woke me up ! Im sorry ! *briana had grab me and let me cried on her shoulder*
Briana: its okay as long he is up there with his mom.
Shonta: I know it was my fault ! 😡 * walked out the room and start driving back home*
As of that day Shonta didn't want to talk to nobody. Whoever call she didn't answer. She start getting on her grind. Her pain was start getting worser. She was hurt enough.

Shonta: *thinking to herself* what should I do. The boys that jump... I think its those boys that we go to every time but we trusted him..I know I finna go to the pawn shop.

She drove all the way to the pawn shop, as she was driving off to the main street she saw those boys laughing giggling like it was a joke. She slowed down and look at them in they face and drove fast right away.

one of employer at the pawn shop: Hey, my name is chris, can I help you with anything.
Shanta: I'm looking for a ... gun...😏
Chris: ight, I gotcha....This one is not a shot gun.
Shanta: yeah, I need that one...I'm just trynna see a gun... if a person is finna break in mu house.
Chris: well this what everybody got and it cost 40$ .. Would you like it ..??
Shanta: ..... ummmm .... yeah .... *gave him my forty dollars* Thanks .
Chris: here it go and heres the recent .
Walk out the door and left out the door. Drove back home..Getting myself together. She got her gun and her pants..
shanta: *praying* Jesus for what I'm about to do..I know it will pay off in the long run but I'm here on my own and I just want you to protect me for what I'm up too..I know its wrong but lord I'm sorry.. I gotta do whats best for me . *she got in the car and drove off to the back of the yard.. where they always go.*
She already. its three people in that house so she gotta watch out. She knock on the door , looking aroud.
The little boy from the three, he came down to the door ...
Shanta: *thinking in her head* ight I got this....all I got to do is bring those two boys down..
Shanta: Hey ... I think I got somebody...Tell your boys to come down and tell him I got everything. Hurry up !
*all the boys came down stars*
The boys sed: what you got !
*She shoot all three of them and ran to get the money and then while running to the car...she didn't look who was in the house...somebody start shooting but she left just in time*
Shanta: wow ! that was real close !
Somebody in the back seat: *holding the gun to her head* it was close but now its not.
Pow ! She gone ... He ran out the car with the money and got away..

As I was doing this story I wasn't thinking so I had to finish it .. It was like wow this aint no story ... I had to ended it because I didnt think of nothing else but if you will comment anything I should do better or did I did good ... ummm ... Thanks for coming this far though 😘