Wish [15]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"We're 1:1 now"

Seulbi looked up to winwin who were now smiling while looking at her,for some reason they have a really cute height difference—1.8m for winwin and 1.62m for seulbi.

Seulbi chuckled,"what do you mean sunbae?"

Sicheng tightened his grip around his umbrella handle,"you wait for me to finish up my punishment while I send you home,isn't it count as 1:1?",he giggled.

They halted in front of the gate,smiling as she tilted her head playfully,"well yeah,I will count it as one..we're 1:1 now"

"Thank you for sending me home sunbae,if it's not because of you I would be still stuck in the school.."

"It's alright-I'm glad I can help you"he stopped as he secretly pursed his lips,"but umm can you do me one favor?"

She curled her eyebrows while nodding afterwards.

"Don't call me sunbae",he shrugged,"just be comfortable with me..you can call me by my name",he smiled,"Oppa also will do"

A curve slowly formed across her face,not even one word spilled out from her soft lips.

Winwin nodded shyly in return,"get inside now.."

"Its cold outside",He continued softly and with that,seulbi literally struggled to push the gate before she manage to make it.

When she almost closed the gate,she popped her head back outside,taking one last glimpse of winwin's back before she finally shut close the gate.

Standing in front of the door,she rapidly patted her poor chest,"oh my go—

Before she can even finished her sentence,the door right in front of her wide open,straightly hitting her forehead.

She shrieked,quickly palming her forehead.

"Oh sorry!!",jaemin shouted as he quickly cupped her nose,slightly patting it with his soft thumb.

"Oh it hits your forehead!",he realized,swiftly caressing her forehead.

No one know but Seulbi—who secretly staring at jaemin up to this close—yes he does look like an angel in this state.

-Pulchritudinous,not to mention his defined features,totally chef's kiss!His attractive smile and that fluffy dark hair color and of course his straight-edged nose with its 106-degree nasal tip rotation,another chef's kiss!His luxurious long eyelashes and his eyes,that dark autumn brown eye color-it just breathtaking!

Jaemin halted as he realize how close their position are, with them sharing the same eyegaze for a quite 1 minute,he instantly looked away when he spotted the small light coming from his wrist,he quickly hide it behind his back—backing away from seulbi.

"Sorry"

Seulbi blinked her eyes twice,"it's not-t really hurt..",she stuttered.

Yes.

She catch a glimpse of that light.

Jaemin cleared his throat,changing the subject right away,"..why are you late?"

"I should be the one asking you that—you're caught in the rain too,you're rain-drenched nana",she muttered as she folded her arms across her chest.

Sweat starting to form on his forehead,"n-no,this is not the rain!"he faking a laugh,"this..it is my sweat!I was warming up—you k-know work out?!yeah",he lied while starting to invent some new strange movement in front of Seulbi.

"Go change your clothes before you get sick",she muttered as she ignored his lies,climbing up the stairs as she tried her best to hold her laughter.

Jaemin scrunched his nose,"Yah!I know Dong sicheng send you home!shouldn't you at least say thank you to me?",he yelled.

He suddenly let out a small snort,"tsk that girl,she must be happy right now.."

His eyes trailed down to his wrist,slowly caressing it with much care—suddenly jisung's words hit his mind.

"No matter whenever you feel sad-happy-or mad..it will shine"

"But it will only shine brightly when your heart can't take it anymore living in this place"

He was confused,only one question that popped into his mind—why did it shine just now?

Without jaemin even notice,angel jisung was there all the time—he has something written all over his face.

"No nana..you can't feel that way"

"It's forbidden",he whispered slowly.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ