Omg help me what am I doing .

Warning ; abuse references and there's smut ( references ???? ) oh god oh fuck .

Epic gamer tip : all of this will be from sans pov .

Their relationship started off sweet, holding hands, tender kisses, even Edge was having that soft change of heart . The way he swooned his shorter mate with sickenly sweet murmurs and, oh, the everlasting pinky promises. It gave him shivers down his spine bone, and right back up to that clouded skull of his. 

It took long for things to turn sour, a long slow rotting process that developed in the heart and mind of his soon cold and apathetic mate. So slow in fact, the red flags went up and over sans's pretty little skull. Even when he was staring down a wall of degradation, it never could scratch the surface of his conscious .

Until the sex, oh the rough nights they had. Passion shared in pure territorial desire. Alas passion, sew a desperate hunger, and that hunger gave spawn to greed .

Sans would have been truly blinded by his love if he didn't perceive this change. How their shared moments of pure desire for the other became one sided. How edge was only after self satisfaction, sans himself being treated and discarded like a rag afterwards . 

He hated every passing second of it. The feeling of his genitals being stretched too wide at an uncomfortable angle, it was hell. But he'd long for that second where Edge would slow, pressing himself deep inside his lover. Hitting all the right angles and clusters of nerves, filling up a sad empty part of him.

Before it was gone.

The only thing that didn't stop him from pushing Edge of their shared bed in a second was that slow sloppy kiss pressed unto his cheekbone .

He could withstand his greed just a bit longer .