•Moving back home•

You are Kenzie Alenn. A 16 year old blonde that is single and lonely. Especially more lonely now considering your mom just died in a plane crash. Now you have to start your life all over again. You have to move in with your dad and make a new life for yourself and try to deal with the bad.

It's been 1 month since your mom died and your starting to get tired of all the, "I'm so sorry Kenzie, "-"I'm always here for you ken!"-"I'm only a phone call away"- crap. You have eaten sympathy casseroles 16 times already and need a break from all the emotional mopey ness. You have no clean clothes left because the rest of them are all packed up in boxes along with all of the rest of your belongings sitting in boxes at dads. Speaking of dad, he should be here any minute to pick you up. So now it's time to spend  your last few minutes of your old home. It's so grey now that moms gone. Nothing is the same anymore now. As you are about to start crying again, the door swings open and your dad walks in smiling. You greet him with a hug as he squeezes you half to death. Before you could say anything he grabs your remaining bags and starts humming as he walks to the door. "Are you coming or what?" He says as he walks out. You laugh as you follow him towards the door. But before you could leave you turn around and say your last goodbyes to the house that you had spent 7 years in. You say goodbye to all the memories and all the fun you had. *HONK* you hear from the driveway. You shut the door and head to your dads truck. You jump in the front seat and make your way to your old hometown. Mainsfeild.

_____________________

(45 minutes later)
     As you pull in to your dads house you see your family dog, Luna, great your car with a wagging tail. After you park, You jump out of the truck to see your beautiful golden retriever and give her a long belly rub. You grab your bags and run inside to see your stepmom, Anna, and your stepbrother, Joey, (who is only 8) who is sitting in the living room waiting for your arrival. You give big hugs and say hello to the two.

After you say your greetings to your new forever family, you got to your bedroom. You plop down on your comfy bed, but before you could relax, there is a knock at the door. "Yes?" You say in an exhausted tone. Your dad opens the door and says, "will you need help unpacking? I can have Anna give you a hand if you would like." You respond, " No, it's ok dad, I've got it." He smiles and leaves the room.

You get up to start unpacking and get to work. Over the next few hours you get almost every box unpacked and everything put away. Your clothes are all hung up and folded in drawers and your desk is all organized. You turn to see that there is one box left. Moms box. You can't bare to open it so you stuff it on the top shelf in your closet where it is safely hidden from any dogs or eight year old brothers.

"Kenzie!" You hear your name called from the kitchen, as you walk out you can smell your favorite dinner, pizza. Anything was better than those disgusting casseroles. You dit down at the table and eat dinner with your family. You enjoy the night of laughter and yummy food.
As you should, because tomorrow is going to be a rough day for you. Tomorrow, starts the new chapter of your new life. High school.