prologue

The sound of a faint dripping from a faucet could be heard throughout the shack like house. Something brown and fuzzy scurried along the dirty wood floor. All the while a bone chilling breeze slowly drifted through the hole of the old broken window. Glass shards littered the floor next to a blood covered brick. Near the glass was a pool of crimson blood, slowly soaking into the wood floors.

Lying in the ground was a seemingly dead Boy covered in blood cuts and bruises. His face devoid of any color. His hair matted down by blood and his pale skin starkly contrasting the blood. Through the silence quick sharp breaths of life could be heard, the only sign that the boy on the ground was alive.

A loud crash disrupted the cryptic silence. Loud arguing could be heard no matter where throughout the ramshackle house. The boy seemed to stir from his death like sleep when the rickety door to the room started opening.
A low creak sounded through the room.

Three men appeared from the doorway. Two of them were burly scar ridden men clad in black and white suits. Although the one in the center was the complete opposite, he had very adorable features and was shorter than the others. Though the only thing that didn't match was his striking green eyes that screamed danger.

The crimson covered boy opened his drowsy eyes to look up at the sudden intruders. His glazed over eyes showed how he lost his will to fight back, or better yet live. Staring at the men standing at the door, he realized what this meant. The man had done it he'd finally broken me.

The captivating man in the centers lips pulled into a wolfish smirk as he stared into the bloody boys eyes. With a glint in his eyes he kneeled down and caressed his cheek.

" I told you. In the end I'll win this game"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May have been inspired by a meme to write this but um here's the epilogue
-penny