- 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚(𝒔)

12월  생일

12월  생일

𝒟𝐸𝒞𝐸𝑀𝐵𝐸𝑅 𝐵𝐼𝑅𝒯𝐻𝒟𝒜𝒴𝒮

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ DEC 08-09 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

愛子

sunghoon and aiko shared a birthday together and ni-ki's birthday was the day immediately after.

this year would be the first year all the members would be celebrating their birthdays together and they found it ironic how close some of their birthdays are-- like sunghoon's, aiko's and ni-ki's!

-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU" the members all sang in chorus.

the group- all but sungko- were in the dance studio preparing the cake that was for both sunghoon and aiko as they shared a birthday.

the room was dark as the two walked in.

it had been a really long day of working that they had almost completely forgotten that it was both their birthdays.

although they were tired, sunghoon had asked aiko if she wanted to dance for a few hours before heading back to the dorm. she had agreed but on the way to the dance studio, the two discussed very quietly amongst each other as they walked through the eerie halls of the entertainment building.

it was almost silent... too silent.

when they walked into the dance studio the lights were turned on and everyone in the room began singing- they were both taken aback.

but about 5 seconds in to the song, they started dancing with the other members, bright smiles taking over their features.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PARK SUNGHOONIE HYUNG AND KIM GOOGIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU" they finished all with bright smiles as they clapped their hands, laughing as sunghoon and aiko goofed around the practice room, creating a messy duet that the others all enjoyed watching.

"2.. 3" sungko blew out the lit candles at once and clapped along with the rest. "wow, i really didn't expect this to happen at this moment." sunghoon laughed.

"should've expected it." jungwon laughed. "we probably should've. it was too quiet out in the halls."

"sunghoonie!" aiko called for sunghoon's attention. "hm?" he had hummed- they were still standing next to each other so in reality aiko didn't have to shout as she did, but she did it anyways. "happy birthday!" she swiped some of the frosting on sunghoon's face and dragged it from his cheek to his nose as quickly as she could.

"that's war right there." sunghoon pointed at the younger, eyebrows raised as his mouth hung open, getting flashbacks from heeseung's birthday that hadn't happened not long ago.