chapter ONE

June 14th Fri.

Oh Sydney Australia it's a beautiful city on a amazing continent. Sydney has everything like agriculture,cute boys,animals (oh how I love animals).we arrived at our new house and walked inside it's a pretty normal sized house two bedroom two bath. I sighted" Izzy whats wrong my dad asked". "Dad I miss home" I reply. "I know but this is your new home it will be okay I promise he said". "Ok I say sadly" he smiles and starts unpacking.

June 17th Mon

I got to school and walked inside to see a swarm of teenagers. One Guy catches my eye with blonde and blue eyes. He's gorgeous (I probably look like a stalker).

I got knocked out of my thought by knocking into someone. "I'm so sorry" I say quickly "ya you better be" she says and walks away in a huff.

Then I notice everyone starring at me I'm probably as red as a tamato. Then these two girls came over and help me up one with pink hair and the other one with black hair. The black hair one yells "haven't you ever seen a woman on the floor before". They all back to doing what they where doing. "Hey my name is Jackie and this is my friend Allyssa" the one with the black hair said. "Nice to meet you" Allyssa says. "I'm Isabelle" and I say as I glanced back over to the cute boy. Jackie and Allyssa notice and they trace my eyes to where I'm looking. They both smirked and Jackie says "yeah isn't he adorable". "Umhmm" I reply so "you're new here how about we show you to the front office and explain everything around here" Alyssa says as we start walking. "Okay so that boy you were staring at his name is Luke Hemmings" Jackie says "he is the most popular boy in the school one of those reasons why hes so popular is because he's in a band" Allyssa says. "its called 5 seconds of summer" Jackie chimes in. "oh and the girl you bumped into her names Caitlin heckler" Jackie continues. we arrived at the front office right as soon as the bell rings. "Well we got to get to class will see you around" Allyssa says before they walk off. I got my schedule and saw that my first class of the day was history. Great my least favorite subject.

//////////////////.Lunch Time./////////////////////

Today wasn't so bad so far but apparently I have every class with Luke.

The Walked into the lunch room and saw Jackie and Alyssa sitting at a table all by themselves. I got my lunch and walked over to the table where they were sitting and sat down with them. "hey" I say to them "hey" Jackie says in a peppy voice. "hi" Alyssa says a little dull.

"What's Wrong Allyssa" I ask "I got detention again cause of Caitlin". "Ugh I hate her" Jackie says. "Hey Allyssa I heard you got detention again you should really behave". Caitlin said smugly as she walked off.

A few minutes later I noticed Luke is coming over to the table. "OMG Luke is coming over" Jackie says excitedly.

"Hey I noticed you in class and I'd like to welcome you to our school" Luke says politely. "Thanks nice to be finally welcomed" I reply. Hey Alyssa and Jackie say in a whiny voice. Luke chuckles as he sits down. "so what's your name" he asks. "Isabelle heart" I answer. "Isabelle, I like that name" he says. "Really, cause if you like her name you like our's, I'm Jackie and she's Allyssa" she says. "Well your right I like your names" he says. "Thanks"Jackie says while blushing. "He was talking to me stupid" allyssa says. I yust  started laughing