~10

JENNIES POV

I go in my room and lay down on my bed.

Flashback

Taehyung looks at me.

"So you just see me as a friend?" Taehyung asked with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

I stare at him.

"Are we not friends?" I ask.

"I want to be more than friends." He says.

I widen my eyes.

What??

"Taeh-"

"I like you Jennie.. I have for a while now." Taehyung says.

He looks deep into my eyes.

I felt the need to catch my breathe. My heart was beating so fast.

I look at him surprised.

We stayed silent

"You should go in now. It's getting late." He says motioning to my dorm.

I start walking away.

"And Jennie...."

I look back at him.

"You don't have to answer me just yet....I'll wait for you....I'll wait for you no matter how long." He says.

End of flashback

I look up at the ceiling.

I never expected Taehyung to like me. Come on what's there to like? Ok that's probably too harsh on myself. But his confession left me shock. Do I like Taehyung back?

Wait.

I almost forgot that he's the guy I met at the park. Tonight was filled with many surprises. So Taehyung was the one who comforted me when I was having a hard time.. he was the one who found my necklace. He is the one I like....

I like Taehyung.....

Oh my god! This is hurting my head! Ok let's say I do like him.

But you do. Stop!

If I confess back then what? Do we date? Question is. Can we both handle that? Me and him come from very busy groups let alone our fans. I still remember the hate I got when it was announce me and Kai were dating. Let's say those words still hurt. But most importantly....am I ready to risk my friendship with Taehyung? He has been such an amazing person in my life. He's always there to cheer me on or when I need someone he's there.

I'm scared because of this it'll disappear. I know Lisa and Jungkook are able to keep their relationship.

But I'm just scared I might get hurt.

I hear my phone ring. It was Irene from Red Velvet.

Irene Unnie 🥰 is calling.....

"Yea Unnie?" I say answering the phone.

"Wow you're still awake?" I hear Irene Unnie chuckle.

"Yeah. I've just been thinking." I tell her.

"Don't tell me something happened again." She sighs.

She's also aware about the hate I usually get. She doesn't like it at all. In fact there are many times she's wanted to kill the people that say those things to me.