Part two:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY READING!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2nd Person POV):

You, Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Uryuu and Kokuto had already entered hell. You had been here before a long time ago, back when you were young. Your mother had told you not to, but you let your curiosity get the best of you. That was awhile ago, so let's focus on what's happening now.
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to hell," Kokuto said. "What you see ahead of you, is the entrance."
"Wow, it's bigger than I remember!" You said looking down in amazement.
"It's a lot different than I imagined it would be," Renji said.
"You mean it's your first time in here as well? I thought soul reapers managed hell," Uryuu said.
"We don't actually manage it, we just oversee the place. Anything to do with hell is usually resticted to just a handful of soul reapers," Rukia explained.
"The air in this place is awful. It's nearly unbreathable. It would be hard for someone with weak spirit energy to keep from losing their mind in this environment," Renji said.
"I can breathe just fine, what are you talking about?" You asked him.
"You have no heart, you don't really need to breathe," he said to you.
You looked down to your chest.
"Oh, right."
"Hang on, Yuzu. I will find you," Ichigo said mainly to himself. "Kokuto!"
"Their hide out is at its deeper end. If we want to surprise them, we'd better run," Kokuto said.
You all hopped down onto the white blocks. You then all hopped on a blue platform. You then remembered the huge giant things. You knew Kokuto knew about them and would warn you all if he saw one so you didn't say anything about them. You started running foward. You looked around to see sinners looking like they lost their minds. You felt bad, but not so bad since they have done horrible things when they were living. Ichigo and Uryuu seemed to notice them too.
"What are they? Are they humans?" Uryuu asked.
You were about to explain, but Kokuto explained for you.
"They've been here a long time and they've given up fighting," he finished.
"Is that really an option for them?" Renji asked.
"Oh yeah, you wouldn't think sinners in hell would possess the ability to fight would you? You want to know why? It's simple really, almost diabolical, it's so they can realize how powerless they are. They try to fight against the guards of hell, but no matter how hard they train, they're no match for their power. With their hopes crushed, they experience endless suffering. Despite all of that, some must continue to resist. The depth of our hatred is the source of our power. Here in hell, it's proof that we exist. It's the only thing that holds our personalities together," Kokuto explained.
"Man, you talk a lot," you said annoyed.
You then heard a thumping. You turned your head slightly while still running to see big yellow eyes and a skeleton face.
"Look out everyone!" You yelled.
Everyone ran slightly faster.
"What is that?!" Ichigo asked.
Everyone was starting to loose their breath.
"That's a kushanada, one of the guards of hell," Kokuto answered.
You always wondered what they were called.
"That's a kushanada?!" Rukia asked in shock.
"They come after sinners like us, they devour us so our suffering would never end."
You saw one eat a sinner and you nearly threw up what was left of your lunch.
"I don't get it, if they eat you, don't you then die?" Uryuu asked.
"No, even if we're eaten. We come back to life. Here in hell, we sinners are repeatedly devoured and born again until our spirits are completely broken. Just be warned, it's the same for you as well! Once your killed, you'll be bound in chains and would never be aloud to leave," Kokuto answered.
"Seriously, can't you just summarize things?" You asked him with another annoyed look.
A shadow then towered over all of you. It was of a really large hand. It had nearly crushed all of you, but you all flash-stepped away. You were now behind the kushanada. It turned to look at you. You all hopped ontop over it then attempted to run off, but more just kept on coming.
"How many of them are there?!" Uryuu asked.
"We've got to break through!" Ichigo said back.
One was going to grab you, but you used one of your new techniques!
"Suffocate with all your might, Fire Cat!"
Your sword expanded and turned to flames as it wrapped the kushanada. It started squeezing the kushanada until it both suffocated and burned to ashes. You zonpakutou turned normal and you put it back in your shealth. You let the others let out their shikai. Well, Ichigo used his bankai and Uryuu used his arrows. You noticed something from Ichigo. His mask was on...and so was yours! Yours was usually off, even though it was supposed to be on. Your human form usually prevented it, but hell must've brought it out. Ichigo's Getsuga was larger and stronger. Yours managed to burn a few sinners and white blocks to the ground. You looked over there nervously. You then looked at Ichigo's Getsuga nervously. He could've lost his powers doing that! You all managed to dodge his getsuga and he was on the ground holding his face. You came towards him as Rukia went to the other side of him.
"Are you crazy?!" He looked up at her. "You could at least give us some warning if you were going to hollowfy!"
"What were you thinking, Ichigo?! That blast you used to take out the guards nearly whiped is out as well!" Uryuu yelled.
Ichigo stood up and looked at him.
"Really? I'm sorry," Ichigo said with guilt in his face.
"Guys, it wasn't his fault!" You said.
Everyone looked at you.
"Look at my mask. It appeared as well! The atmosphere caused it to appear on us. Mine is still here, but his is gone," you said.
"She's right," everyone looked at Kokuto. "The atmosphere in hell can bring out your deepest instincts. If you let your guard down, your powers will consume you."
That made you gulp. Over the past year that you were introduced to your past memories, you then remembered that it was your human form that had your happiness and joy. The hollow part of you is what kept the anger and sadness. If you stayed here too long then that human form would vanish! Ichigo would probably become the same thing that he was while fighting Ulquiorra as well. You were becoming pale just thinking about it. You and Ichigo would no longer be humans.
'Okay, calm down (Y/N), everything's going to be fine as long as you don't release your strongest power, okay?' You said in your mind.
You sighed out, trying to clear your mind from negative thoughts. Kokuto turned his head.
"We have to hurry," he said.
"W...wait!" Ichigo called out to Kokuto.
He was running off without us, expecting us to follow you assumed. Ichigo started to follow him as you turned to Rukia, Renji and Uryuu.
"Go on, make sure he doesn't do that hollow thing again, okay?" Rukia told you.
You nodded and ran after Kokuto and Ichigo. You all finally caught up to them. You nearly got lost from all the twist and turns of the blue road. There was a no more blue road up ahead.
"Hey! There's no way to get across!" Ichigo yelled.
"Everyone get ready to jump!" Kokuto said.
You sweat dropped, but you jumped when you were supposed to. You were all falling down and your hair was flying up.