Who are you ?

"Mom..", i blurted. At some point , i didn't hear anything at all. The resonance of sounds had now gone. I curved a smile , as my eyes became crescent.. it was just a starting point for me to swim across this sea woebegone. I cried deeply . It was too harsh , too tough for just a mere 7 years old boy like me to accept her death.
" Father told me before he passed away that you're going to take care of me..but why are you here,mom ?"
I wonder who's going to tell me a story before im going to bed , i wonder who is going to pat my back when i got an A for math , and i wonder who is going to wipe the tears off my face when i got bullied. Dad has gone and now you.
He says about orphanage , my uncle . But , somehow i hate the idea . Being a boy who rarely speaks , rarely looks at people's while talking , rarely playing sports and rarely kicking soccer ball , it is rare . Some call me Faggot .. but until now, i didnt know what does it mean. Call me naive or stupid ... Mom never allows anyone to call me that . Why mom ? . I kept asking "why" but you're lying there , speak the unspoken words , i hear nothing . Mom's burial settled and i had no tears left to cry. Knowing i had no one but my uncle , i chose to argue nothing . Whatever happens ,i'll let it happen .

" You got your mom's gene .. fair skin, sharp brown eyes , straight hairs .. handsome Thailand boy.. but stupid" . I nodded . "You are a lil feminine , i wanna sniff you everyday , em .. u smell nice" ... I was scared. He pulled my body closer to him , he even controlled my hand ,travelling all over his body. " Alex suphakorn .. wanna grab uncle's ?" ... as he about to take his private area out .. i heard something crashed the car's roof pretty hard. It emits a strong scent . The scent smells warm . I feel protected somehow.

As my nose caught the scent , my body somehow lost its function. I felt numbed . I saw nothing but i knew ' something ' grabbed me out of that bloody car.
That 'thing' hissed near my ears .. "sleep".. I felt blessed , i felt really calmed. The voice lifted my spirit , pushing my heart to crave more attention as i felt loved by only a voice . I remembered , my eyes were half-opened. It was silhouette of a guy but his face was almost clear to gaze at. There was only one word to describe that man. Where his eyes were the green of fresh dew glinting in the sunlight off a leaf of green emerald. His lips were pale and thin and his nose slender and rounded. A prominent jaw curved gracefully around and the strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscle that shaped his entire body; strong arms, bold thighs and calves, a firm chest and abdomen. He was an Adonis among the other men who each pale in comparison. One look and both .
He was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice.
" Wait...." i shouted as i felt his hand slowly away from mine.. it felt like we were both connected.
But who are you ?

to be continued...