PART: 5

~The whole ride was silent. Jungkook's angryness was on another level and give Taehyung a sharp angry glare through front mirror while Taehyung was silently crying while recalling all the scene just happened. As they reached Jungkook's mansion Jungkook get out of the car and went towards Taehyung's side, tightly grab his wrist and drag him towards his mansion. He directly bring Taehyung towards their bedroom and throw him on the floor harshly and the lock the door. He made Taehyung stand up and pinned his both hands on the wall.

Taehyung: K..k..Kookie p....pls  listen m..

~Taehyung could not complete his sentence as Jungkook start kissing him roughly. He lick Taehyung's lower lips and ask for permission but Taehyung didn't give him which pissed him more so he bite his lips to the point that it starts to bleed. He start tasting each and every corner but only with roughness and tighten the grip on Taehyung's wrist. Due to the tightness Taehyung hissed in pain and tears starts to form in his eyes but Jungkook did not feel any sympathy for this innocent soul. Taehyung was cover with bruises. Jungkook throw Taehyung on bed and tied him up with chains and put a tape on his mouth.

~Jungkook started sucking and biting Taehyung's soft skin leaving dark black and purple hickeys

~Jungkook started sucking and biting Taehyung's soft skin leaving dark black and purple hickeys. At that moment Taehyung only feel disgusted. His mind and heart both started hating Jungkook. He even don't have tears to flow. His whole body was lying there in pain.

~Jungkook wanted to listen thoes painful voices of Taehyung so he removed the tape from his mouth and then start ripping Taehyung's and his own shirt and pant only leaving both of them in  underwear.

Jungkook: Taehyung you are only mine. No one can take you from me. DID YOU LISTEN ME...HUH? YOU ARE MINE.

~Soon he removed the underwear  and without any warning or mercy thurst his dick in Taehyung receiving Taehyung's loud scream and soon Taehyung lose his consciousness.....
______________________________________________________
Words: 336
•Thanks for reading
•Votes will be appreciated
•Leave a comment