Decision

Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, is done. He's tired. Tired of fighting, tired of planning and strategizing, tired of pleasing the media, he's done.

  He wants a normal life. No more being a soldier or America's poster boy, just a regular guy.

  Every time he thinks of a normal life, he thinks of Peggy. God, he misses her.  He wants to be with her. Wanted to marry her, have children, live in a nice neighborhood, a happy normal life with his true love. Call it a fairy tale dream, but that's what he's always wanted.

  But Peggy's gone. Passed away of old age, having lived her life. Had a husband and children in a beautiful house in a good neighborhood. She lived the life he always wanted with her. Don't get him wrong, he's happy for her. Her truly is. He loved her and wanted nothing but the best.

  He got frozen in ice for 70 years. It would've been selfish and unreasonable to have expected her to wait for him. And even if she did, she'd be in her 90s and he'd still be 30. Yeah. It just wasn't meant to be.

  He's not too interested in finding his next Peggy. He's kind of done with finding another woman to love and spend the rest of his life with, not that he won't ever want to be with someone and marry, but hes taking a break from that for now.

  He's decided he wants to adopt a child. It may be kind of unfair to adopt when he doesn't have a partner so the child has two parents, a Mom and a Dad like most children, but he thinks it can work. He wants to give a loving home to a child in need. A child who doesn't have a family to call their own or a place to call home. If he could change just one child's life for the better, he'd be happy with that. Help and change just one life. Not a country and not the whole planet, just one, he'd feel good knowing at least one child has been saved.