Fly Me to the Moon

Gunhak and Dongju has been a very good internet friends for the past 3 years, and it started when they met each other on Minecraft wherein Gunhak was a complete beginner and Dongju was and still skillful in dominating the block world. Today is the day that the two of them will officially meet. This day is really special to them because they've actually planned this for quite a while now but was always gets cancelled.

As soon as Gunhak opened his eyes, he felt like the sun shined more brightly and happily that it affected the whole world. Everything looks so fun and energetic that his mind spun a little when he stood up to stretch.

Calm down Gunhak, okay? Reserve your excitement for later because the day will be a very long day.

He was about to calm down when he remembered his crush's message the night before:

'Get ready Mr. LeedoBabyChicken26 coz I will make sure that you won't forget what'll happen tomorrow ~^~"

That made his face redder than a tomato. Good thing that his roommate, Youngjo, didn't sleep there or he might get teased for being too whipped for someone, or being a "shy baby" in general. He then decided to start his day without taking the smile off his face.

Dongju on the other hand is still sleeping, not until his deafening alarm destroyed his quote-unquote, perfect dream about him meeting his knight in dazzling armor. They were the best couple that night and about to kiss each other but—

"Damn you alarm, I'm still not ready for school," he groggily said as he reached out for his phone. Unfortunately, his cellphone fell to the ground due to it vibrating too hard on the table beside him.

"If you don't want me to touch you, fineee! It's not like I need you or somethi—"

*Ireona Snow White~ your prince charming has a message~*

That notification made him stood up immediately to get his phone. His heart immediately melted when he saw the 'baby chicken with a knife meme' profile with a message saying that:

'Good morning Snow White, I hope you woke up beautifully today at had eaten your breakfast. I can't wait to finally meet you later!"

"I can't wait to meet you too~~ See you later~~" he kissed his phone and happily skipped his way to the kitchen to cook his breakfast.

Timeskip

Leedo's POV

I parked my motor before I enter the coffee shop where I'll meet Dongju, the beautiful and amazing guy that I met online. I came almost an hour early than our meeting time, but it's fine because it's Saturday and I don't have anything to do.

After I found a nice spot, I sat there immediately and contemplated all the things that have happened since I met him.

Before, I really don't care about anything I do (when I play), that I let my day pass without doing anything that can make my days enjoyable and just followed the flow of the world (by just creating houses and playing there boringly). But when Keonhee invited to the hive server and met Dongju, I learned that there are many things that I need to understand about that world. That it's fine to go beyond the normal and explore the places that I've never been to nor found before (because I didn't know that portals existed), that I can learn a lot more if I become risky sometimes and look for thrilling things (like going to the caves) with him.

And this thought has been on my mind for weeks, that when we meet, I will court him. I'm not really the type to play games and I might not have another chance to tell him how I feel. That's why I did my best to make sure that this day will not flop and (really, but I shouldn't get ahead of myself) expected to get another one (date—) next time. I styled my hair even though I don't really do this often, I did my best to find clothes that suit his taste, and I tried to ask my friends on what I can do to make every second we spend more meaningful. I just hope I remember all that. . .