Part 4 - Declaration

I hope you like this chapter, I would try to update more often from now on!

-Jimmy, come please I must fix your hair. One of the makeup artists was telling him.

Tommy and Jimmy had a live with one of their sponsors, all of their fans were dying to see them, they were so popular, they all loved their chemistry and how real and adorable they looked together.

If they looked so real it was because for Jimmy it was very real, he could no longer keep hiding what he kept in his heart, each touch, word, each smile, each hug or a simple gesture from Tommy made his heart beat very fast, he wanted that skinship at least that If it was not a mutual feeling, it stopped looking so real.

While they were fixing Jimmy's hair.

-Are you ready for today's live?, Tommy asked as he sipped his drink.

-I think so !! He said very seriously

-Why so serious?, did I do something to you ??? Or you stopped loving Zon.

-What? Jimmy said confused.

-Want to try my drink? It's delicious...

"Indirect kiss" Jimmy thought ... am I a teenager watching a bl drama ... damn I'm not only acting in bls, I live in one every day.

Tommy placed the straw near Jimmy's mouth and he drank from the sweet drink.

-It's very tasty, right?

"You are more delicious, your lips were on this straw and I'm dying to kiss you Tommy !!!" Please dirty mind stop thinking like that ..... Jimmy said to himself.

-Guys are you ready? Asked the director

-Yes, they said at the time.

-You just have to be yourself, relax and enjoy the live.

The director told them.

-Are you ok Tommy?, you're sweating. Let me clean your forehead a bit. Jimmy took a handkerchief and delicately wiped the sweat off Tommy's forehead. You're nervous, I know.

-Uhmmm, yes but when I'm with you everything is easier ... can I hug you?

"You're actually asking for permission to do it," Jimmy said with a smile. He adored the clingy Tommy.

Immediately he ran and hugged him around his waist and clung very tightly to his body, Jimmy took advantage of and hugged him in the same way ...

During the live, they answered many questions from their fans, they ate, they played. They did a lot of skinship ... Tommy kept hugging Jimmy, caressing his neck, face, leaving kisses or just smiling lovingly.

"How can all this be a lie, how can he look at me so sweetly when he talks to me or looks at me". Jimmy wondered.

However, the trigger was an Eskimo kiss. Fans who were online asked to act a love scene between Saifah and zon

Tommy took Jimmy's face between his small hands and with his nose began to brush the younger's nose, it was so sweet, loving and fucking real. That Jimmy almost melted with love.

"Do you want me to kiss you", don't make it more difficult for me Tommy, stop making fall in love with you more "

-Cut!!! the director shouted. Guys rest up, we're going to some sponsorship advertising. Immediately Tommy got up from the sofa and he ran to the dressing rooms.

Jimmy noticed Tommy's attitude and ran after him.

-Why are you running , Tommy

-I don't know, I don't know what I'm doing. I do not know what is happening to me.