XX

Looking at the girl curled up in a ball, Joon's head was filling with so many thoughts. Negative ones. He so desperately wanted to hold her in his hands. But he was angry. Angry and disappointed. The fear of sleeping with her was now gone... He could only lay beside her and Dave his back at her.

*2am*
Namjoon groaned. He has been doing it for a few minutes now. His forehead was dripping wet of sweat. His body was shaking. He was restless, constantly shaking, groaning and whimpering as if in pain. Although y/n was a light sleeper but today she was tired. Yoongi asked her to a heavy exercise with him so it drained her energy.

______

Yoongi hovered above y/n, kissing her. Going down and down with every kiss. Y/n was so lost. Lost in the pleasure he was giving her. She started rubbing herself on his crotch. Moans and groans leaving their mouths.

Yoongi teared apart her shirt and removed her bra. She was hot. So fucking hot. Yoongi started leaving marks and sloppy kisses all over her chest while y/n just moaned out loud.

"Y-yoongi~" "yes babygirl~" "fu-fuck-" they were both moaning now. He flipped her on top of him. Y/n got down from his lap and unbuckled his pants-
___________________

Namjoon abruptly got up with a groan startling y/n who was trying to calm him down by fanning him. He looked in pain for a moment but then took in his surroundings to see y/n sitting beside him with a concered face. Oh what a fucking nightmare-

Joon thought and ignored y/n who was trying to talk to him asking him if he was good. He walked out of the room. Y/n would've followed. But she knew when and how to give people some space so she stayed like that. On the bed. She couldn't sleep further knowing Namjoon was suffering.
____________
The next day went by quickly for everyone else than Y/n and Namjoon. The tension in them were growing. Joon was constantly ignoring her. Yoongi and Seokjin saw this and shared a glance.

Seemed like their plan was failing.
____________
Y/n had enough of Namjoon.
He was constantly and purposely ignoring her. She felt hurt. Alot. She loved him.
So when she entered the room and saw Joon taking his pillows and blankets she decided to speak up.

"What's wrong Joon?"
"Huh? Nothing." He said with a blank face and tuned around ready to walk out of the room when y/n held his wrist and pulled him into the room.

"What's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" "I'm not ignoring you y/n. You must be hallucinating." "I'm not Joon! It hurts when you kept ignoring me from last night" namjoon scoffed as y/n felt her heart brake.

"You don't fucking know what effect you have on me! Your smile affects me so badly. And you ignoring me is breaking my heart!" "Then stop paying attention on it" "Namjoon stop! You're hurting me!" "How?" He asked. Still a blank face. "I'm worried about you Joon! You seemed pretty bad yesterday and then you didn't return till morning. I was waiting! Waiting for you to come back and sleep! I was worried that you'd catch cold out there! I was worried when I saw your dark circles! I felt so guilty when you started ignoring me! But I can't! I can't take it anymore!"

"Then fucking stop caring"