ENG - You are the dancing queen

Hi this is the traduction of the first chapter for leo_lizard on tiktok.
Enjoy ;) !

--------------------------------------------
Today is the anniversary of our meeting with Iwa-Chan. We are in a relationship for some time already.
For the occasion I bought a cake (fortunately I didn't bake it or I would have set fire to my kitchen)!
I walked quietly towards the gym with my cake in one hand and my stuff in the other. I also had confetti in my bag.
We didn't have any training today as it was a day off so I had time to organise everything before calling the others.

-Ah I hope Iwa will appreciate...

It was earlier than usual so I could get the gym ready.
I threw away my training bag and took out all the decorations.

One hour later...

-FINISHED !!!

I have finally finished decorating the whole room. There were sweets, balloons, tinsel, everything there could be for a party. I remember when i told him that i love him as if it was yesterday...
I was sad because I felt that everyone hated me. Then he appeared and when I told him everything I felt like kissing him.
I just told him I loved him and he made the first move.
I love him very much...

BAM!

-OIKAWA WHAT THE FUCK??!

Oh shit...
The coach and the other players including Iwa-Chan.

-But isn't it Wednesday?

-BUT NO, YOU IDIOT, IT'S TUESDAY !!! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU, WE CAN'T TRAIN WITH YOUR SHIT!

The coach kept shouting before Iwa walked up to me.

-Mister I'm going to help him tidy up. Anyway the team is tired today. We'll work another day.

The coach massaged his temples before finally nodding his head and slamming the door.

-Phew...Thank you Iwa-Chan!

-...I'm going to kill you.

Oh oh when he's angry it doesn't smell good...

-But iwaaa it's the anniversary of our meeting...I wanted to surprise you...

He stopped for a few minutes before sighing.

-Well, okay. It's OK for this time.

I smiled and kissed his forehead before starting to take down the decorations.

-Hey Iwa? Why don't I put on some music?

-Do as you like but please help me tidy up.

I plug my phone into the speaker I brought for today before I put on some nice dancing music.
Iwaizumi continued to put away the sweets and decorations.

~You can dance...You can jive...

-HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIIIIFE!

-Tooru...

Pdv outside :

The young boy continued to sing and dance with his broomstick, bothering his boyfriend.

-You are the dancing Queeeen ! Young and sweet, only seventeeeen !

He was pointing at the second one while dancing and approaching him.

-Tooru you are bothering me ! We have to clean up !

But in front of Oikawa's charm, Iwaizumi couldn't resist. He finally smiled and walked towards him to the sound of music.

~Ooh see that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen...

-You're such an idiot...

-Yes but I'm your favourite Iwa-Chan !

They finally kissed and danced while the end of the day was coming.

Because Oikawa was Iwaizumi's Dancing King...