Chapter one: The normal days

Hatsune Miku:

    It was my first day at the new school. I was walking through the door and I bumped into a boy. He had blond hair and blue eyes. He had a sincere smile on his face as he apologized.

     "Whoops sorry......" The boy said.

      " No that was my fault. I wasn't paying attention. I'm Hatsune Miku. People just call me Miku though.

-------------------------------------

Len Kagmine:

" Whoops....... Sorry......." I said

" no that was my fault. I wasn't paying attention. " she told me her name was Hatsune Miku. Ah what a beautiful name.......

" I'm Len kagmine. " I said. My sister came up behind me without me noticing.

" Taser!" She said as she grabbed my sides.

  "Stop! It tickles!" I said between laughs. Rin was laughing too but soon stopped.

  " well I gotta go....... "

   " See you!" Rin said.

I made it to my class just in time and out of the corner of my eye I could of sworn I saw a flash and heared a rattling noise. Sort of like a machine gun..........

---------------------------------------------

Rin Kagmine:

I got into my classroom and saw a flash and heared a rattle. Maybe a storm is coming..... No! It's to nice out!

" Rin!!!! Come over here now!!!!!" My teacher whisper screamed. I suddenly noticed the alarm going off and heard police car sirens going off. I ran over to the window and saw a dead body.

---------------------------------------------

       I hoped you guys like it so far! Make sure to write comments and be safe unlike Rin!!! - GumiEcho124