uhm chile les get started- part 1

the shifting sound of the bed filled Caesars thoughts making his body involuntarily flex and move while his hands slowly dragged down his body while his face reddened like a cherry. His mind pictured Joseph on top of him, pinning him down with his strong arms that he lost against when they first met, the same smirk plastered on his face but this time, it felt more intimidating than annoying.

...

Joseph had just gotten out of his shower, drying his hair, and checked his phone (yes they have phones now it's a modernish au ig) to see the time, realizing how long he took in the shower, it was 11PM, way past his bedtime that his coach Lisa Lisa force them to have despite their maturity and age. Knowing this, he quietly opened the door to not awaken is roommate Caesar as he already knew how angry Caesar was when woken up by him accidentally. As he pushed the door open with surprisingly no creaks, he froze at what he saw.
Caesar in his bed touching himself while slightly groaning that unforgettable name, "Jojo.." Joseph heard this, and immediately closed the door without a single word, waiting in the bathroom until Caesar was finished with his "little session".
-
-
-
-
-
...
-AHA GIRL I REGRET THIS ALREADY 😭-