AYOOO JUST GOT BACK FROM MY CONCERT HELLA PUMPED

His face was already red from the visuals and it seems his tight pants could prove his arousal to Caesars indirect confession.

...

"J-Jojo! I-I... it's not what it looks like..!" Caesar stammered trying to keep his dignity, but unfortunately for him, Joseph heard AND saw
everything. Joseph slowly stepped closer his hair damp, and body exposed and covered by a little towel that covered his lower body that Caesar wished he could see. Caesars face was bright cherry red, his hot body wasn't finished with what it started, aching for touch again. As Joseph stepped closer to Caesar, his mouth curled slightly to a smirk, making Caesar slightly whine. Eventually Joseph was face to face with Caesar. His body inches away from Caesars. Joseph leaned down to make eye contact with Caesar, noticing how red and nervous Caesar was to see the sight before him: his crush he was just touching himself about, in a towel, damp, and smiling at you knowing what you did. The thought of it made Caesar whine and want Joseph more. Joseph slowly got closer to the flushed mess Caesar was, and quietly hushed in his ear...

(blooper: "...poggers.." LMAOSKDJFJSJX)

"my little tesoro... thinking about me? you needy bitch.." Joseph whispered gently into his ear, making Caesar whine from the words he had called him. It made his whole face to his ears burn red with desire. Joseph chuckled slightly at Caesars reaction to what he had said, feeling powerful. He continued on with the dirty talk, saying quietly "does my prezioso gattino want me to give them what they want?" Making Caesar whine even more as Joseph slowly climbed on top of him, smirking. "He wants me to fuck him right now do you? you little slut." Joseph added, gradually turning Caesar on, making him quietly moan at his words. Joseph slowly pulled off the blankets that shielded Caesars little "excitement" and glanced at Caesar who was embarrassingly turned on by his insults and degrades.
-
-
-
-
-
AHAHSJDKSKC I MIGHT DIE FOR A WHILE SLRRH