Don't Even Know My Mistake

Flashback - at the park

"You, hey ... stay with me!"

*On the phone*

"Hey. Applejack? Where are you now? Hurry and come here. A girl just fell from a tree."

___

Applejack POV

"Don't worry fluttershy you are now in the hospital. You will be all right. If you need anything, just tell the nurses." I reluctantly spoke in a hassle as I looked at her unconscious state in worry. Me and the nurse hurried down the hallway.

Fluttershy's aunt arrived as soon as she could to the hospital. The doctor informed her that the patient got a concussion and the blood flow to the brain was briefly disrupted. So when she wakes up, she may . . .

the present

Rarity POV

"Fluttershy." I stroked her hair.

"Fluttershy." Finally she woke up and stretched.

"Are you calling me?" She looked at me in confusion.

"Fluttershy. Listen to me carefully. My name is Rarity and I'm your elder sister. 6 months ago you fell from a tree-"Hey, Hey! Do you hear me? Stay with me. Hey!" 

And... you got a concussion. So you are... suffering from memory loss." I gulped.

Fluttershy POV

Memory loss. Memory loss. Those words ringed in my head as I looked at her in complete shock. 

"H-have I lost my m-memories?" I whimpered.

"Don't cry just yet Fluttershy." I tried to stifle my incoming tears.

"Don't. Don't cry. Hold back your tears. I have one more important thing to tell you now. Today I have to"- She took a deep breath and opened her eyes, "leave to study in college. So I won't be able to tell you this every morning." 

Rarity POV

I lovingly stroked her hair to calm her down. "I'll hurriedly comeback to you. Please regain your memory back soon. Okay?"

"R-rarity, I c-can't hold back my tears any l-longer." 

"Okay now you can let your tears fall. Let it all out."  I hugged her as her cries got louder.

"Rarity, rarity! You have to get going now. The taxi has been waiting for a while now." Our aunty spoke as she came running to Fluttershy's room.

"Get your memories back and take care okay? I'll comeback soon." I hated to have to leave her like this but it can't be helped. "Auntie, please look after her for me."

"I'll take care of her for you. You better hurry now." She kept tugging at my hands but oh, I'm sorry darling. Bye bye, see you again. I gave them one last look and went out the door.

I could hear her crying out my name till the front door. I sighed. So much for keeping it in. I wiped the tear from my eyes, trying not to ruin my eyelashes. Whaat? You can't expect me to not have my makeup done. I need to look fabulous!

Fluttershy POV

"Its okay dear. There there calm down, you can always make a call to check up on your sister. She will be back soon." Aunt soothed me.

"Why did Rarity leave me?" *sobs*