Chapter 5

Vivian's POV

I played with my fingers nervously, regretting going to the bathroom in the first place. If I would've just exited the school with Connor, none of this would have happened. I'm such a fool.

Harry kept quite through the drive to who knows where. Too quite. I have no idea what's he doing, I mean, is he really kidnapping me? But why?

I noticed that we were nearing a building, and the sun was starting to set behind it. It will be night soon and I don't even know where I am. My parents must be so worried right now.

Harry shut off the car as soon as it was parked, leaning back in his seat. His pale hands were at his face, hiding from my site, as he groaned. Then, he scratched his forehead with both hands, leaving a slight pink trail behind.

I stared at him all the time, frowning my eyebrows whenever he did something unexpected, like how he kept scratching his face. It was starting to freak me out.

"Umm...Harry?"

"What am I doing?" He mumbled to himself, ignoring me completely.

"Okay," he said suddenly, turning his face in my direction. "I'll try to...I'll let you go if you consider my request. Or even better, accept it."

"And what is your request?" I breathed out. My eyes widened because of what he said next.

"Be mine and mine only."
-----

Its soooo short I know but at least I updated. The possessiveness is starting to come out. I'm so excited!!

Comment what you think is wrong with Harry and why he's acting that way!!