The Reunion

Randy snuck away into the shadows and Freddy lost sight of him. He walked back into the room to see everyone still nervous. "What should we do Freddy" asked Bonnie. "For now, let's just get to know each other better by telling some memories, and maybe the new people can share with us why Randy is like this." Freddy replied looking at the three new animatronics huddled in the corner. Doug was the first to step up. "Oh ME FIRST ME FIRST" he pleaded and Freddy just nodded while the others took a seat. Doug stood in the middle of the room and Tommy found a light switch. He was about to start when some people came into the room carrying a box. Immediately the animatronics all stood went still. When the people left, Jeremy came in with an excited face. "Hey guys guess what" He said in a cheerful tone. The animatronics just looked at him confused. "Apparently" He continued. "We forgot one of the new animatronics at the storage. Hehe well guys good luck with this one." Freddy scratched his head. "What's that supposed to mean" He asked but Jeremy was long gone. Bonnie decided to open the box and out walked a black wolf animatronic with sparkling purple eyes and a matching spiked collar. Bonnie was still holding the side of the crate as she walked out and walked away to put it up. The wolf, however, did not appear to be happy. "Hello there ma'am" Greeted Freddy as he bowed taking off his top hat in the process. "I'm Freddy Fazbear and welcome to the family" He smiled but the wolf seemed frightened and started to back away into the box once more. When she was fully in, the only thing visible was her eyes which were glowing. Foxy began to walk up to the crate. "What seems to be the problem lass, there be no need for ye to be shy" He said in a very low but friendly tone. The wolf took one look at his appearance and instantly began to coward down into the box causing it to fall over. It trapped her underneath and she frantically tried to remove it but couldn't. Foxy signaled for Freddy to help him pick up the box and together they did. "It be okay lass I may look fierce but I'm a kind hearted pirate" Foxy said trying to comfort her, but the last word seemed to make it worse and she screamed and bolted for the darkest part of the room only to bump into Bonnie. She fell back and looked at him with a terrified face. Bonnie examined her for a minute then his face lit up. "Arrow, it's me Bonnie" He said very excited. The wolf became curious and stood up examining Bonnie then hugging him tightly. "BONNIE IT'S REALLY YOU" She screamed and everyone exchanged confusing faces. "Yea it's me and it looks like I got explaining to do" He replied and smiled.