How I First Met Michael

My name is Chrysanthemum and this is my story of when i met 5sos. It was August 4th, just after the concert. i was walking back to my car when my grandma, who is half blind in one eye and lost her sense of smell, shouted "Hey, theres a nice lady behind you, she seems very confused and i dont think thats her natural hair color, go help her" i turn around to see michael, just standing there. "Hi" i say, my voice quivering. "What do you want you nut?" he shouted, "Go back to your amish farm and tend to the horses you flax seed." I was comepletely taken back, but decided to ignore it. "My name is Chrysanthemum, would you mind taking a picture with me?" He snorted. "Chrysanthemum? What the fuck? Are your parents hippos?" i replied, "hippos? do you mean hippies" Michael answered," What the fuck ever. do you want to take a picture or not?" Of course i did, this was my idol. i proceeded to walk next to him to take a picture when my grandma asked how to take the picture. Michael whispered to himself, "What a raisin" and thats when i started crying. My grandma gave me my phone back and i walked back to Michael to tell him how disappointed i was. "Shut the fuck up Constantinople, you and your family are bugs on the windshield of life." I interrupted, "Its Chrysanthemum" "Shut your fuck off Kristofferson and leave before i get my hair dye on your phone" My mascara was staining my face as i ran away from who once was my fave.