episode 13 (Sonakshi got conscious)

the  episode starts with jatin kissed sonas forehead ...

Elina: jatin mujhe tumse baat karni hai

Jatin: i know tu kya puchna chahati hai but sorry i cant answer the same question

coz i hate the same question asking.

elina : you love sona ?

jatin : gets shocked as elina got to know about his feelings for Sonakshi.

after some time sonakshi got conscious..

sonakshi: jatin..

jatin: sona ... and he is crying in happiness ... and hugged sona.

sonakshi too hugged jatin as she knows how much jatin care for her.

Elina just adoring sonatin....

jatin breaks the hug....

jatin: tu thik hai na .. kuch dard horaha hai kya?

sonakshi: dard kahan hai dard to tab hua jab dev ne mujse muh mor liye.

orphanage: kid: sona di ...

and they hugged sonakshi...

sonakshi: bas baccha.. me thik hoon...

orphanage kid: bure to hum hai hum aapse milne bhi nahi aaye. aur wo uncle bohot bure hai.

sonakshi:nahi aisa nahi hai

jatin: bas sona bas kal hi tu dev ko divorce degi. and its my order.

sonakshi: nahi n she is crying. mei aisa nahi kar sakti i love dev . uske bina nahi reh sakti.

jatin: bas sona n he gets angry . and he tells to sonakshi

jatin: jo insaan tujpar roz physical and mental torture karta hai tu usse pyaar kaise kar sakti hai .

sonakshi: kyu ki wo dev mera pati hai.

jatin: sona me tujhe keh rahi hoon ki wo kal nisha se shaadi karega.

sonakshi : tujhe kaise pata?

jatin and elina: kyu ki  humne cctv footage dekhi hai jahan dev kissed n hugged nisha and preparing to kill you.

sonakshi: mujhe bhi dekni hai.

jatin: : ruk tu. and he showed the whole footage of nisha n dev.

where dev hugged n kissed nisha n her forhead and also tried to kill sonakshi by removing her oxygen and tries to kill sona with knife.

sonakshi gets shocked as well as broken in piece. and says no this cant be true.

and cries her heart out in jatins arm and jatin holds her n huuged her by consoling.

jatin: i will not spare you dev dixit for killing my sona.

elina: thank god ki tu thik hai sona.

sonakshi : smiled.

and sona elina and jatin shared a hug together. ... on the other hand

Dev comes home in anger. all: kya hua?

plan successful nahi hua kya bhabhi ko maarna.

dev glared at them and asked them to keep their mouth shut down.  ishwri and all gave angry look to dev... and said tujhe sona se maafi maangna hi hoga,

ishwri: wo din zyada dur nahi hai.. when you will realize you love sona too. kahi der na hojaaye. dev looked at them with teary eyes but angry.

episode ends...

Precap: nisha tells to dev to give divorce sonakshi while she is laughing in mind thinking that she stays with dev only for his money and tells herself that agar tum puri tarah mere nahi banae to mera naam bhi nisha nahi ek tumhi to ho dev mera trump card and laughed.

Guys Must give 10  vote and comments .. hope you love it.