The last kiss

It was the best 5 seconds of summer concert ever. The boys were hyped and were jammin out with the crowed. Luke and Michael were off to the side talking and pointing out certain fans that they thought were hot. Michael spotted one girl that he remembered from a past meet and greet. Her name was jordan. Little did Michael know that he was her favorite out of all the boys. She had there CD signed by all of them but made Michael put his signature on the front away from the other boys so that she could admire his beautiful signature. They had a selfie together and her phone was autographed by him. He wanted to meet her again but didn't know her name or even where she lived. He wanted to make sure that he got to finally meet her and wanted to take her out on a date. Luke liked her friend Casey, casey was also at the meet and greet with jordan. Luke definitely remembered her because she grabbed his ass and told him to keep shit real then let go. he found her funny and spontaneous. They wanted to make sure to catch them before the show ends so they had there guards get them from the crowed. They were so confused they thought they were getting kicked out. But they had no idea what was really headed their way.

Jordan's POV:
Michael is so amazing on that stage. I love him so much and I wish I could just meet him again. He was so sweet and down to earth. I love him I just wish he remembered me and actually loved me back. I don't love him like a stupid little celebrity crush. I actually do love him and picture us getting married and having kids. I know it sounds weird but trust me on this one. He is the love of my life. I'll love him until our last kiss. For some reason it seems like Michael keeps starring at me... I kinda like it.

Casey's POV:
OMFG LUKE HEMMINGS HAVE MY CHILDREN!!!! "SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPEAREL UNDERWEAR AND I KNIW KNOWWWWW THAT IM SO DOOWWNN!!!" Holy shit... Luke looks so damn hot on that stage mmmhmmm I want a slice of that apple pie. Daumn. I would love to meet him again and him actually remember me. Me and Jordan have been dreaming about that ever sense we met them. Wouldn't it just be so crazy if we got to meet them here. I kinda feel like Luke keeps on staring at me. Kinda wanna fuck'em..