001. 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻...

___________________________

The shoot life has never been easy. It looks all dreamy but only the ones who work in that environment know how tough everything actually is. The extensive shooting hours, extreme weather changes outdoors, dysfunctional eating habits, change in sleeping schedule, sometimes playing with your body to get into the skin of the character, and other times just ignoring your health. Everything takes a toll. Mentally as well as physically. But when we are passionate and crazy about our work then what's there to stop?

Today was one of that regular days for Kainaat Mukherjee where her shoot got over around 2 in the morning. It took her another hour to get out of her heavy getup as she was playing a historic character for today's shoot and get into her car. But instead of going to her own house her driver took a turn and put the car on the Bandra-Worli sea link that would lead her to Avyan's home. She never let her parents wait for her when she had some late-night calls. Avyan anyway got shifted to his own house a year back making it easier for her and providing her with a place where she can go on nights like these. She anyway had one key with her so him being or not being inside his pad never mattered. She yawned and closed her eyes momentarily as she let out a deep breath.

Today was a long day with so many things happening. First, her morning shoot got shelved because her lead actor didn't show up in time. Then when he finally did after waiting for a couple of hours, he started throwing tantrums over some of his costumes which he didn't like. The film's director along with others was panicking while anticipating how Kainaat would react to this considering her bad temper and straightforward nature which won't let her take shit from anyone. But today was a bit different because of the news of Kainaat and Avyan together taking the internet by storm and she was busy while looking at their shipper's reaction on social media.

There were a few negative comments, especially directed towards her as a few set of people who loved Avyan and his easy-going nature found Kainaat not a perfect match for him. Why? Because they thought she is too bitchy for a sweet boy like him. There was another set of people who hated on her just because she's not the actress they shipped Avyan with and these people didn't mind directing their hatred towards Avyan as well. She never understood such people who call themselves fans but all they do is judge their favourite stars for the life they live. Anything that's against their perspective of you will earn you tons of hatred and troll. She shook her head in disappointment and ignored them and focused on the positivity like always because those are the people who care and that's why they matter. Kainaat sighed when the driver pulled the breaks.

She got out of the car along with her purse and instructed her driver to pick her up the next morning an hour before her shoot call. He just nodded and left along with the car she allowed to have with him.