☆13. My Angel☆

Jungkook was busy talking with guests but his seceratory interrupts them "Mr.Jeon I'm sorry to interfere you, but Taehyungssi wants to meet you" she informed and left before bowing to him. Jungkook excused himself and he remembered just now Kim Taehyungs personal manager had asked Jungkook to sign him as an artist under GCF, so even though inspite of Jungkooks cold nature he felt that atleast he should greet Taehyung personally.

As Jungkook saw him earlier on internet, news, tvchannels or even in interviews Taehyung was way more attractive in reality compared to onscreens. The twenty four years old actor was looking quite handsome in that black floral silk suit with sexy golden blonde hairs Jungkook had to agree no wonder Taehyung was so famous globally.

 The twenty four years old actor was looking quite handsome in that black floral silk suit with sexy golden blonde hairs Jungkook had to agree no wonder Taehyung was so famous globally

"Hello Mr. Jeon nice to meet you, it's my honour that you came in person" Taehyung says showing his infamous boxy smile and genuinely shakes his hand with Jungkook's.

"oh Taehyungssi you're my elder after all please don't address me like that, just Jungkook is enough" Jungkook said normally and gestured Taehyung to have a seat. He was impressed by Jungkooks behaviour, he was a perfect gentleman exactly just like Taehyungs taste. Dominating and very mature for a eighteen years old boy.

"I'm glad that you let me work with you Jungkook, I hope you will take good care of your artist" Taehyung says with a smirk plastered over his face.

"I treat eveyone equally Taehtungssi and I think you know that I want my work to be done punctualy along with perfection" Jungkook says in his prominent husky voice which makes taehyung to raise his eyebrows, Jungkooks demanor was so hot Taehyung was now sure that he was head over heels for the hot boy infront of him.

"you don't have to worry about that Jungkook-ah and Golden Closet Films is really a very catchy name" Taehyung complimented because truly he did liked the company's name.

"I know it is Taehyungssi, my angel is the one who named it" Jungkook said smiling sweetly showing his pure bunny smile thinking about his cute baby, just Jimin's name is enough for Jungkook to smile crazily.  But Jungkook didn't noticed the sudden change of behavior in Taehyungs tone.

"Your angel ? what do you mean by that Jungkook ?" Taehyung asks gritting his teeth but Jungkook gets up fixing his coat.

"its none of your concern Hyung and I'm looking forward to work with you, I have urgent meeting right now so please excuse me" Jungkook says plainly and went away leaving a jealous Taehyung behind, only one single thought running through his mind, who was this angel Jungkook was talking about.

Jungkook was in his office chamber in a meeting with board members. Jackson Wang who was his personal body guard was also Jungkooks right hand. He presented Jungkook the files of all models, artists and trainees who were signed under GCF entertainment. "Mr.Jeon this is Park Chaeyoung and she will be the inchagre of styling department as chief designing officer" Jackson says while handing Jungkook the records of Chaeyoung, she was a professional world class designer previously worked in abroad for many Hollywood celebrities.