7. 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡 ⚠︎︎✞

⚠︎︎✞: nsfw/lemon/lime/smut

Kuroo pov:

After practice I went straight to y/n's house. All I need to do is one thing and I leave.

*knock knock*

I knock at y/n's front door waiting for her to open.

"Kuroo?" I hear y/n say softly."What are you doing here...I cancelled the date."

I couldn't resist anymore. I like her a lot.

I kissed her lips passionately as I pushed her into her home while still not breaking the kiss. I closed the door behind us not even worrying about locking it. I felt myself getting harder by the second and I can hear y/n breathing louder.

Y/n pov
🍋
It was finally going to happen. My first time will finally happen with kuroo. He passionately kissed me, it's almost like he has done this a million times before. When he pushed me onto my bed he looked down at me and smirked. He slipped his shirt off and threw it aside as he came back down hovering over me and started kissing me. I let out quiet moans signaling him to keep going. He started to kiss my neck but he didn't leave any marks. He just kissed me. "Do you mind if I take your shirt off" he asked. "no...keep going I like it" I told him. He slipped my shirt off over my head and kissed my covered breasts. His hands sneaked behind my back and undid my bra and when it came undone my boobs were out in the open for him to see. I quickly cover them with my hands because I was embarrassed and no one has ever seen me like this before. "No it's okay princess, I love you okay?" He said as he slowly took my hands off my breast and replaced them with his own hands. He started to squeeze and tease my nipples as he put his mouth on them, biting down slowly and kissing them, swirling his hot wet tongue on them. "K-kuroo..." I moaned out. "Yes?" He said as he raised his head. "I want more...I want you" I said while panting. He smirked as he undid his pants and slid my sweatpants off as well.He touched my wet area as he still kissed me. "Are you ready" Kuroo said. "Y-yeah" I said while panting. He slowly slid my panties off as he started to stroke himself. He was big and I was scared it would hurt. "Okay it might hurt okay?" He warned me. "Oh okay.." I said nervously. He slowly slipped in easily since I was already wet. He then stopped halfway through and said "are you okay?" He seemed kind of nervous. "Yea just do it... don't stop" I said looking him in his eyes. He then sunk in completely leaving no room. It hurt but it was a pleasingly nice pain. He pulled away and pushed himself back in and kept doing that for a couple seconds but then he started going to hard and fast. "ow kuroo go slower" I said in pain. "I'm sorry princess" he said as he kissed my face and held my hand with one of his hands. He kept going at a slow pace until it no longer hurt. "Kuroo...faster" I moaned. With no hesitation he started speeding up while groaning in my ear. "fuck y/n, you feel so good..." he groaned out loud. While still pounding into me he got up with only one hand on the bed and the other one was circling my clitoris with his thumb. I kept letting my moans come out my mouth since it felt so good. "you like that princess? you like when I fuck you and finger you at the same time?" He said in a lewd town as he started thrusting faster. "y-yes...kuroo...I'm going to-" I got cut off by kuroo as he stopped fingering me and came back down to kiss me. I felt a knot in my stomach and felt like it would explode any second now."I'm gonna cum princess.." he moaned out. I wrapped my legs around him pushing him even deeper in me. I grabbed his neck and left hickeys on his neck and chest as the knot in my stomach burst. "Kuroo!! Im cumming.." I moaned out loud. But Kuroo didn't stop but his thrusts got sloppy and I knew he would finish soon too. After a couple more seconds he pushed himself deep inside me as he groaned out loud. He stayed in that position for a couple seconds before pulling out. That was magical. I felt completely comfortable and tired. I instantly fell asleep.

Kuroo pov:

fuck I didn't use a condom and I finished inside her. maybe she won't get pregnant because after all she is only barley 17. I realized she was asleep so I decided to take advantage for a photo. I placed myself between her legs and put my dick slightly in her still wet hole and snapped a photo that I sent to Kai. I'm so sorry y/n..

I kissed her lips as I covered her in a blanket and left.

I'm so sorry y/n.