VI.

CHAPTER SIX
(NOT EDITED)

CHAPTER SIX(NOT EDITED)

-SONG :NEW PERSON SAME OLD MISTAKE- TAME IMPALA-

-
SONG :NEW PERSON SAME OLD MISTAKE- TAME IMPALA
-

-SONG :NEW PERSON SAME OLD MISTAKE- TAME IMPALA-

My alarm went off around seven o'clock . I got up and put some workout clothes on and slipped on my Nike air max. I had on a black cropped workout shirt that exposed my belly button piercing and I had on Nike pro pants.

My hair wasn't straight anymore and my curls were loose. I just ended up putting my hair in a high messy ponytail.

I leave my room then and the apartment is dark and I turn on the light. It was no sign of Jax which was a good thing. I walk over to the kitchen and grab a water out of the fridge. I get my keys and phone then, make sure that I have the key fob for the gym that my landlord gave me.

I grab my gym bag that I had set out last night and head to the door. I head out the door and down to the gym on the first floor.

I haven't worked out in a while and it shows. The only reason why I am working out today is because, it's a big day and I need to relieve some stress.

I make it to the gym and I see that it's empty which is a blessing. I set my bag down and grabbed my headphones out of the bag. I take out my phone and start my playlist. The first thing I hit is the treadmill.
The music in my ears gives me motivation while I jog on the treadmill.