[ 1 ] Capture ✧

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there lived two princesses. 

One called Aurora Sya Lis Goodereste. Princess Syalis for short. And her older sister by 7 years, Aurora (Y/N) Goodereste. Princess (Y/N)

They look absolutely similar. But the one thing different about them was that Princess (Y/N) actually aged. Princess Syalis remained as short as ever. 

But you know? The two royals were actually adults! Despite their childishness, and uh... appearance, they were adults! Well Princess (Y/N) may look more like an adult, but she's still childish like her little sister.

One thing that is the most similar about the two was that they LOVED sleep. Yes, sleep. They slept all the time in the kingdom. The just fall asleep in random places! 

"Hmm... this carpet is comfy don't you think (Y/N) Nee san?" Princess Syalis asked her elder sister while touching the red carpet which lead to the Queen's throne. "Yeah it does." Princess (Y/N) replied. "You know what that means right?" Princess Syalis looked towards her sister. "Yeah!" Princess (Y/N) replied, moving her LONG hair out of the way. "Sleep!" They both yelled excited. They both fell to the ground and closed their eyes. Falling asleep. "W-why would they just fall asleep so randomly?" a maid asked worried. "Well you can't blame them can you? They are so sleep deprived." Queen Goodereste sighed looking at her daughters. 

They just sleep in random places. Once, they were even found sleeping in a bird's nest because their bodies were itching so much! 

"My back is so itchy nee san!" Princess Syalis complained. "Mine too! But what can we do?" Princess (Y/N) replied and sighed. She suddenly spotted a huge bird's nest in a tree near their window. "Hey, what if we get some sheets and sleep in that bird's nest up there? The twigs look like perfect things to stop the itchiness" Princess (Y/N) suggested. Princess Syalis looked out and saw the nest. Stars appeared in her eyes. "Perfect! Let's sleep there tonight!" She said excitingly. 

The plan was a success. The two princesses climbed to the top of the tree to the bird's nest. They set the sheets and climbed on the nest. They rested their bodies and fell asleep. The twigs eased their bodies from the itchiness. They both sighed "Zzz"

"A-are they okay up there?!" a maid stuttered "they are always okay..." another maid sighed

Of course, perfect sleep didn't always come to them. 

Months later...

"Princess Syalis! Princess (Y/N!)" A villager yelled in pure shock and worry. "NO! Our Princesses are kidnapped!" Another villager yells! "This cannot be! My dear daughters!" Queen Goodereste yelled out. Tears were streaming down her face. 

The demons were enemies of the humans. They are using the two princesses as hostages. The Demon King Twilight smirked and lifted the two princesses up with his magic.  

"I have your kingdom's two princesses! If you want them back, fight us in war!" Twilight said. 

"No... why do they have to get taken away?!" A villager said. "I will pray for the safety of the both of you!" Another villager said. She put her hands together in a sign of prayer. 

The Demon King returned back to the Demon Castle

The villagers fell to their knees in absolute sorrow and helplessness. They were mourning in sorrow. They all felt useless. They couldn't save their princesses from the wicked Demons, who have always harmed them. They all wished they could have been stronger to save their adorable and kind royals. 

"Citizens! Do not worry!" A voice made them look up. It was the town's Hero. Sir Dawner the Hero. "I shall save Princess Syalis and Princess (Y/N) from those demons!" He said. 

"Please! Save my two daughters, I beg of you!" Queen Goodereste begged. She may have scolded them when they were young most of the time, but she cared about them deeply. "My Queen, you do not have to ask. I am a Hero. And I will save those two no matter what!" Sir Dawner said determined. 

Demon King's POV

Finally, having these two as hostages will make war between us and Humans! I looked down at the two for a while. They look similar. What am I saying? They look the same. But one one of them is taller than the other. Her hair is just like the Queen's. 

She actually looks really beautiful... WHAT AM I SAYING?! I'm the Demon King! I shouldn't say stuff like that! 

But really, it's true her flawless white skin, her long lavender hair in a braid, her eyelashes closed in peace... what am I even doing? I can't be falling for a human! 

I mentally slapped myself. Having her as a hostage would be hard... should I send that one back safely? Nah, the humans will think I'm kind! 

Whatever, I'm here to keep them as hostages. 

I ordered my two servants to put them in a cell. Then, I went to sit on my throne where I was lost in thought about the princess. She is Princess (Y/N) right? The elder sister of Princess Syalis by 7 years. This will be interesting 

Later 3rd Person POV

Meanwhile, the two princesses weren't doing anything a normal princess would do. A normal princess would cry, wail, whine and pray for their own safety. But the Goodereste sisters weren't like that. They were just complaining about sleep like usual if they didn't get a good sleep. 

"The Demons treat us well at least..." Princess (Y/N) said. "Yeah. They haven't harmed us a bit. Strange for demons that we must fear don't you think, Nee san?" Princess Syalis wondered. "Yeah. But the one thing I hate was... THE SLEEP!" Princess (Y/N) complained

"I couldn't even have a single bit of good sleep!" Princess Syalis complained. "Well this is a Demon Castle" Princess (Y/N) replied. 

Princess Syalis started banging her hands on the pillow. Princess (Y/N) did the same in frustration. Then, the both realized something. The pillow's quality... it felt... cheap?

"This must be the cause of our bad sleep!" They both said simultaneously.