Hey, it's morning! | Part 2

(Continuing from last chapter...)

Isabel: "Okay, let's go check on Elena and Mateo."

Me: "Yea, come on." I bend down to Isabel's level as she got on.

Isabel: "Let's go!"

Me: I flew out of the library and to Elena's door. "Let's open the door."

Isabel: "Okay." I open the door and see...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabel and Me: We saw Elena and Mateo sitting on the bed together while reading books.

Buddy: I walked out of my room to see Ducks and Isabel peeking through Elena's door. "Ahem."

Me: "Buddy, shhhh."

Elena: "What was that?"

Mateo: "I think it came from the door, hey! The door is slightly open."

Isabel: "Ahh! Let's lock the door!" I whisper-yelled.

Me: I locked the door and ran with Isa to her room.

Buddy: "What in the world? Hey Elena, are you okay in there?

Elena: "Yea, me and Mateo are just reading in here. Ducks and Isa locked us in here."

Buddy: "Do you guys wanna get out?"

Mateo: "Yes please, Buddy."

Buddy: I unlocked the door as I watched Elena and Mateo came out of the room.

Elena: "Ahh, finally. Now, where's Ducks and Isa?"

Buddy: "Uh, I'm pretty sure they went into Isabel's room."

Mateo: "Lets get them."

Elena: "Agreed."

Me: "Oh no Isa! We're gonna get caught! What are we gonna do, what are we gonna do?"

Isabel: "Calm down Ducks, you could just fly us out of here remember?"

Me: "Oh yea. I forgot, then what are we waiting for? Get on." I bent down to Isabel's level.

Isabel: I got on Ducks as she flew me outside of the palace and to the garden below.

Me: "Okay, we can stay here for now and we'll fly again if they come. Just keep an eye out."

Isabel: "Okay."

(At Isabel's room...)

Elena: "They're not in here?"

Mateo: "Was Ducks still a jaquin Buddy?"

Buddy: "Yes."

Mateo: "Then she probably flew out of the palace with Isa before we could get to them."

Elena: "Seems like them alright, we're going to need Skylar, Luna, and Migs."

Buddy: "Nah, you guys go. I'll stay in the palace."

Mateo: "Okay."

Elena: "Skylar!"

Skylar: I flew down to Elena's balcony. "Yes princesa?"

Elena: "Can you fly us and help find Ducks and Isa please?"

Skylar: "Oh, what now?"